May 16, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
River Plate
Not a bad way to fast track durds development too

So count that one out.

I’m expecting this to be honest.

I can see the group being very flat on Friday night.

Jamie will need to find a new safe word.

Some of them will be up and about though, especially Durdin/McKay. I'm sure Larkey and Pauly will have a bounce to his step as will LDU.

Thanks but pass, can imagine it now 'more Richmond fans where I was sitting' etc.

It is worth it to see the desperate spinning that goes on when this is posted.
tigers2.jpg

Ben Jacobs would keep Dusty to sub 10 disposals.

I've never seen a player get under his skin more than Jacobs does, he makes Dusty visibly frustrated.
Matt De Boer did a pretty good job.

Greggy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
What should we be expecting as an opposition this Friday and do you think Shaw will make any radical changes to your game style? As a player he was one to take the game on, has he spoken about his philosophy towards coaching?

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
and now a word from our Coach, Scamper, my Little Geelong Cat
Scamper (1).JPG

how meows the following:

also if anyone from the team is on here and has access to the Coaches office, should put Scamper's picture and say, he you don't do well, he will be your replacement.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What should we be expecting as an opposition this Friday and do you think Shaw will make any radical changes to your game style? As a player he was one to take the game on, has he spoken about his philosophy towards coaching?

1) Physicality.
2) Who knows what Rhyce will do? It's ridiculous to think he will radically alter the method in a week, but he can influence things with selections and matchups. I will be analysing this match deeply.

Lol, they chose this when they are good and we are ordinary, where was this rivalry when we beat up on them year in year out.

Its the Dusty thing, it damaged them psychologically.

West Coast haven't reacted like this after Gaff.

We’ll find out a lot about the “squad that Brad built” on Friday. I still can’t get past the notion that, as a supporter base, we were pretty bullish about our chances at the start of the season. Obviously, nothing has panned out well. However, my overriding view is/was that our team desperately needed to “just get the finger out”. Last Saturday proved what can be achieved by putting in for three and a half quarters instead of just three quarters. The beauty about Saturday was that we were able to ship 6 straight goals without being put out of the contest. The previous week, we sat out the entire second quarter - the only reason we lost. In hindsight, that may turn out to have been a blessing in disguise - given that it precipitated the abrupt lancing of our fast-building boil.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back