Autopsy North v West Coke

Remove this Banner Ad

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Surfing last game players got around him. Waste of talent sad. Anyways well played by the boys exciting future. Keen to see Thomas, Scott, LDU & Simpkin through the middle next year.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Perez is tough, hard, quick and agressive.

He's going to be one big, strong *er after 3-4 pre-seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conundrum

All Australian
Jul 7, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Positives
- didn't get belted like I was half expecting
- first quarter was pretty good
- LDU played with confidence, and pulled off some nice kicks
- Anderson got a lot of the ball, though was disposal was a bit iffy at times, nice goal from 50
- Jy seemed to be getting back to some of his best form from earlier this year

Negatives
- kept up the handball happy game even when it got dewy, would have liked to see Shaw make some changes to cater for that
- bad set shot kicking, goldy and ziebell repeat offenders, not good enough from the captain

finally, the season is over, time for the broom to go through the list. what a s**t spectacle the grand final is going to be, if the conditions end up like tonight.

jaspers_barber

Team Captain
Dec 29, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Johnathan Brown things Brown is a Free Agent.

What a ****.
He’s got the IQ of a frisbee

9A26EF65-FA55-4D3E-883C-64DE5AB7828B.gif

Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Relieved I’ve made it the whole way without breaking a tv lol. I remember back in March after we beat the Saints praying the whole thing would be called off, if only!

We have 3 special kids coming through, Simpkin, LDU and Perez will be great.

Not interested in the umps tonight, we lost this game ourselves, when 2 of your leaders Goldy and Ziebell can’t convert from 10 out you won’t win any games.

Feb 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
90 more disposals. 165 kicks to 196 handballs in dewy wet conditions With our skills. Seems to me the coach needs to tweak the game style. Hopefully it’s an easy fix

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
While we didnt win, SOOoooo many positives. Loved the brand, the overlap, the run. We play like that we get real value out of likes of Polec and Higgins.

Correct me if im wrong, but did i see Perez do finger breaking worm burners on the left and the right? Man he looks scary good - fingers crossed.

Back