Autopsy North v West Coke

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s got the IQ of a frisbee

View attachment 964019
Harsh on frisbees and Matt Damon.

campaigner is as dumb as two planks. Sounds like he has been hit in the head too many times.

Him and Reiwoldt are clueless *s. They are carrying on like West Coast played well after quarter time lol

Call it for what it was, they got lucky that we didn’t punish them.

It’s over.

As hard as it’s been there’s been atleast a few positives. Jy taking a massive step up this season, LDU has found his feet full pre season and look the * out. Ben McKay thank * he got a look in.

Some real tough calls are about to be made to this list, back the club in we have to be bold. Let’s hit the off season and turn up next year and give it a red hot crack.

I'll happily watch LDU, Jy, Scott, Perez, McDonald and Jed play together for the next 8 years. Throw Cunners and Brown back in the mix and it's looking OK. Also playing under the roof and seeing the footy not spend 90% of the game slip around like a bar of soap will be great.

• A Shame.... as we deserved the win, but missed shots and Eagles class got them over the line.
  • Young guys were great -LDU, Simpkin,Perez, McKay
  • Older guys were ordinary ( Higgo, Goldy, Taz, Jack)
Liam Ryan what a gun.
Perez blew me a away tonight

Season over - Just wanna say enjoyed the game day banter on here this year despite the performances.

Let’s stick together & continue to support the club.

Tough losses will make future successes all the sweeter 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positive feelings tonight about Simpkin, LDU, Perez, Anderso, Goldie, Polec, LMac, BMac, Higgo.
Jack Z must be feeling flat - misses were really momentum sapping.
Dumont & Atley same old problems. Hall 3 possessions in second half.
Durdin thanks but goodbye. Murphy probably gone also.

Last edited:
Positives
- didn't get belted like I was half expecting
- first quarter was pretty good
- LDU played with confidence, and pulled off some nice kicks
- Anderson got a lot of the ball, though was disposal was a bit iffy at times, nice goal from 50
- Jy seemed to be getting back to some of his best form from earlier this year

Negatives
- kept up the handball happy game even when it got dewy, would have liked to see Shaw make some changes to cater for that
- bad set shot kicking, goldy and ziebell repeat offenders, not good enough from the captain

finally, the season is over, time for the broom to go through the list. what a sh*t spectacle the grand final is going to be, if the conditions end up like tonight.
Is this just a template that fans rely on?
A81A7935-E806-4640-9AA6-34AE18D92AD5.png

Bad kicking is bad footy. JZ, Goldy, and Murphy all missed shots professional footballers should have kicked. We kick those goals and we are 30 points up with momentum. Jack's goalkicking is getting worse.

When thinking of the future, LDU and Simpkin combined for 56 possessions. First time they have combined for 50 I think. Tipping we'll see it at least 10 times next year.

A much better performance than the previous six weeks, but I feel most of damage is self inflicted. We are shooting ourselves in the foot with poor decision making, poor disposal efficiency and over using the handball. Our skills aren't as good as the elite teams, something that needs to be worked on in the preseason.

Some of younger players showed some goods signs over the last few weeks, none more so than LDU. He looks like a real class act, still has a few things to work on (his disposals are poor at times), but he is going to be the centrepiece of our midfield for decade. Perez also looked good tonight, and McKay also did some really good things in the first half, disappeared a little in the second half, but still solid.

What happens with Garner is going to be interesting, obviously talented and showed a few good signs in the last two games, but not sure he has done enough to get another contract. Could be wrong.

LDU looks more like Pendles every game with his composure under pressure.

We have a good young group developing and will get some quality in the draft and hopefully trades.

Cunners back.

Better times ahead.

Have these commentators all been dropped as babies?

I’ve lost count of how many times they have said West Coast had nothing to play for?

What the?!?!?

They are playing for a top 4 spot and we are just waiting for the siren to go.

These campaigners just don’t want to admit that we were better tonight and butchered it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back