Autopsy North v West Coke

Give Simpkin the captaincy.
It's a really big call to put Jy in there

I was all for it but his lull over the latter part of the year probably signifies he has still. Bit to go in the consistency area.

Taz or Higgo for a year.

I don't think it can stay with Jack as.much as he's a warrior for us.

Bad kicking is bad footy. JZ, Goldy, and Murphy all missed shots professional footballers should have kicked. We kick those goals and we are 30 points up with momentum. Jack's goalkicking is getting worse.

When thinking of the future, LDU and Simpkin combined for 56 possessions. First time they have combined for 50 I think. Tipping we'll see it at least 10 times next year.
Those two are the future.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's a really big call to put Jy in there

I was all for it but his lull over the latter part of the year probably signifies he has still. Bit to go in the consistency area.

Taz or Higgo for a year.

I don't think it can stay with Jack as.much as he's a warrior for us.

I genuinely think he was playing with a dodgy ankle/foot for a good stretch. Regardless, I think Taz would do well with that mantle for a year or two before handing it off, but far crazier things have happened.

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Derby County FC
Anderson has a legit claim to the Syd, has put in a mountain of work this year

Jy and LDU absolute ball pigs even in shortened quarters, skill sets great compliments to each other as well, fingers crossed for Thomas turning this into a trio

I just expect BMac to win every 1v1 no matter his opponent now, such is his effort this year, fantastic both for him and the club

Glad its over and can’t wait for next season already.. is that a thing?

I genuinely think he was playing with a dodgy ankle/foot for a good stretch. Regardless, I think Taz would do well with that mantle for a year or two before handing it off, but far crazier things have happened.
Yeah was 100% playing under duress..

I think you're right about Taz.

If Luke backs up this year he's going to be hard to look past tbh. Post 22

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
While we didnt win, SOOoooo many positives. Loved the brand, the overlap, the run. We play like that we get real value out of likes of Polec and Higgins.

Correct me if im wrong, but did i see Perez do finger breaking worm burners on the left and the right? Man he looks scary good - fingers crossed.
Can’t tell whether he’s a lefty or righty.....quality.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The West Coast midfield was dominated.

1600343455850.png

1600343485946.png

The game plan & inability to ice 6-7 sodas killed us.

1600343541550.png

What was ya predicted kick to handball ration again Snake_Baker ?
This was a response to my post...

I think folks are selling short the differences between the most efficient game plan in the AFL vs the most inefficient game plan in any football competition in the country.

They will have a kick to handball ration of 1.6 and have 60 inside 50's.

We'll have 70 more possessions, a kick to handball ration of 0.7 and 32 inside 50's.

Back