Autopsy North v West Coke

Shinboner '07

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really disappointing to watch JZ at the moment, he’s been a favourite of mine for a long time but he’s pretty useless now. Can’t kick a goal, too slow and unskillful for the midfield, doesn’t play in defence. Needs a big preseason

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Turn it up, you were rapt for Mason Wood a few weeks ago when he goaled for the first time in two months.

Well it showed something positive. Forgive me.

Dumont was absolutely shocking tonight.

If you disagree fine.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kelly was invisible mate.....it’s kinda relevant.
I though Jed started on kElly, but maybe froggy picked him up after centre Square. Kelly got nowhere near it.

Kelly was invisible as he doesn't play for Geelong anymore and hide behind multiple AAs.

First positive, i turned $50 into $95 backing us with 35.5 pts start :D

Second, our young brigade showing plenty especially LDU and Flynn tonight, Jed, Jy, and Lukey all good too.

Most of the disappointments were executed by senior players, set shot goal kicking, atrocious overhandballing, fumbling, yada, yada, yada

A couple of personal irritations : Atley 5 kicks and 14 (mostly dodgy) handballs, and failed to lay a single tackle,

Jack, after fluffing a regulation drop punt set shot, proceeds to absolutely butcher a smart arse round the corner high floater

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
LDU already making older players like Atley and Dumont look inept onfield.

Not sure if it's a positive overall but it's bloody refreshing.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The culprit

1600344448176.png

Nice game plan Rhyce.

You have 6 months to make it work

jaspers_barber

Team Captain
Dec 29, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tonight stamped jacks papers as our skipper (If they weren’t already). Underachieving and incredibly uninspiring.

Simply cannot lead by action in crunch moments. Hearing him announce Majaks return game to the lads at training was one of the most underwhelming speeches you can hear. No passion. And his on-field form speaks for itself.

unfortunately he always played his best footy playing on the edge, and unfortunately the tribunal we’ll and truly fingered that years ago

I truly hope he can crack in in preseason and turn his form around, but it’s certainly tome to hand the hat over

Shaw: It was a good performance. We worked hard and dominated for long periods of time. West Coast took their chances and that was the difference.

Shaw: The effort was fantastic. The boys really fronted up, and it was important to finish the year with that effort. We know we haven’t had a good season at all.

Shaw: The young guys showed some great signs again tonight. Through a shocking year, they have had the exposure and made some gains and that’s really good for our footy club.

Shaw: There are some tough conversations to be had, but that’s part of footy.

Shaw: I have been dejected, because we’ve been losing footy games. I’m sorry if it came across too dejected, but I’m a passionate person and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Shaw: Footy can turn pretty quick. We’ve got some amazing young kids that I think can really do something in the future.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Hmmmm. Bloke‘s a gun mate. Was BOG last week I think.

He got flogged along with all his other midfield mates tonight.

It was game plan, goal kicking inefficiency & umpiring that beat us tonight.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hmmmm. Bloke‘s a gun mate. Was BOG last week I think.

Ok fair enough. His offensive play was truly horrible - ruined many chains and really hurt us. Defensively I'll look again

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I really want to put this down to simply not having the skill by foot.... hopefully some off-season acquisitions force Rhyces hand

Well yes, kicking the ****ing thing with your hand too often is bound to come undone.

Back