Autopsy North v West Coke

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a really big call to put Jy in there

I was all for it but his lull over the latter part of the year probably signifies he has still. Bit to go in the consistency area.

Taz or Higgo for a year.

I don't think it can stay with Jack as.much as he's a warrior for us.
I thought when he did the pre game interview on Fox that it might be the plan for next year. And boy does he speak well.

His body & mind might be in Perth, but his heart still resides at Arden Street.

His body & mind might be in Perth, but his heart still resides at Arden Street.

It's a pity his body and mind are over there.

It is a great shame he is not our coach.

No disrespect to Rhyce, but Simmo being a successful coach at North would be something.

A frustrating end to a frustrating year for you guys… I thought you were all over west coast for big chunks and should have been 4-5 goals up at quarter time which would have been enough.

The bias in umpiring was as blatant as I can remember seeing, I was foaming and I don't even barrack for north!

It's a shame that teams need to be around 30% better than west coast to get a win when you factor in the advantage they are given.

Hope you jag a gun with your early pick and next year have a little more luck with injuries. :thumbsu:

A frustrating end to a frustrating year for you guys… I thought you were all over west coast for big chunks and should have been 4-5 goals up at quarter time which would have been enough.

The bias in umpiring was as blatant as I can remember seeing, I was foaming and I don't even barrack for north!

It's a shame that teams need to be around 30% better than west coast to get a win when you factor in the advantage they are given.

Hope you jag a gun with your early pick and next year have a little more luck with injuries. :thumbsu:

and that was a North game where the umpiring Was pretty evenhanded

A better performance as it was, unfortunately I think it shows that the team can only be competitive when there's no pressure to do well. ie new coach,last game of the year.

But it also means that last night shows that the players care about their performance. I don't think many would have been surprised if we lost that game by 60+ points with the players minds thinking about the off-season.

Even though last night and shades of 2019 are very much blue collar and simple in its approach. That needs to be the standard in all games next year. Only then can you make improvements, implement game strategies.

Essendon vs Melbourne
What an ugly way to finish the season hoping those cheating sucks beat the Go Dees🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the AFL app, we won?

View attachment 976418
clicks on match report

Atley had 30 possessions.
Anderson laid 15 tackles.
North as a whole almost breaks the tackle record in a match.
Simpson laments the poor effort from the Eagles and applauds North Melbourne's ability to win the contest. Instantly considers transferring to North as an assistant coach.
Higgins kicks 3 goals including one towards the end of the match to seal the victory. Finished with another 30+ possession game. North confident he will stay at Arden St.
Polec once again lit it up on the wing with 28 possessions (15 contested) and 2 goals. One of them came from the boundary line.
JK kept goalless by McKay. Simpson puts the blame on the pressure North applied and McKay's willingness to not let Kennedy get near it.
North Melbourne captain Jack Ziebell talked after the game and praised the effort from the boys even though he slotted a 55m long bomb.
Cam Z was back to his best applying forward pressure and kicking 3 goals.
Tarrant finished the game with 10 intercept marks.
Larkey finished with 4 next to his name. "He will be North's most important forward in the next phase" Shaw said.
Walker took almost half of North's contested marks. Shaw praised his ability to take those crucial grabs. "He is a gun." Shaw said.
Goldstein pantsed NN with another dominant performance with 25 possessions and 30 HO.
LDU continued to build with yet another 25+ possession game. Shaw praising his progress and is confident he will be a star.

clicks on match report

Atley had 30 possessions.
Anderson laid 15 tackles.
North as a whole almost breaks the tackle record in a match.
Simpson laments the poor effort from the Eagles and applauds North Melbourne's ability to win the contest. Instantly considers transferring to North as an assistant coach.
Higgins kicks 3 goals including one towards the end of the match to seal the victory. Finished with another 30+ possession game. North confident he will stay at Arden St.
Polec once again lit it up on the wing with 28 possessions (15 contested) and 2 goals. One of them came from the boundary line.
JK kept goalless by McKay. Simpson puts the blame on the pressure North applied and McKay's willingness to not let Kennedy get near it.
North Melbourne captain Jack Ziebell talked after the game and praised the effort from the boys even though he slotted a 55m long bomb.
Cam Z was back to his best applying forward pressure and kicking 3 goals.
Tarrant finished the game with 10 intercept marks.
Larkey finished with 4 next to his name. "He will be North's most important forward in the next phase" Shaw said.
Walker took almost half of North's contested marks. Shaw praised his ability to take those crucial grabs. "He is a gun." Shaw said.
Goldstein pantsed NN with another dominant performance with 25 possessions and 30 HO.
LDU continued to build with yet another 25+ possession game. Shaw praising his progress and is confident he will be a star.
Did we make the 8 also?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back