North VFL 2020

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
McDonald & MacMillan will both play ahead of Ahern in the backline.

Well they both can’t and Shaw was the one who made MacMillan come back via the VFL.

So you have an issue with a single slot?

Next.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Well they both can’t and Shaw was the one who made MacMillan come back via the VFL.

So you have an issue with a single slot?

Next.

Plenty of unknowns yet with how Shaw will structure. Will Daw be ready? Jacobs?

Plenty of "next's"

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lol,

What selections do you have an issue with bubba?

How dare you put his love child Mcdonald in the twos.

For the VFL list, I Hope we pick up an experienced VFL level half back and big bodied mature midfielder (that can take the pressure off the kids later on in the season). A genuine swing man key position swing man (like Close was in 2018) would be very handy too.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
How dare you put his love child Mcdonald in the twos.

For the VFL list, I Hope we pick up an experienced VFL level half back and big bodied mature midfielder (that can take the pressure off the kids later on in the season). A genuine swing man key position swing man (like Close was in 2018) would be very handy too.

Wanna bet he plays round 1 if he's fit?

Bring it on.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
With the 2020 list now finalized, my early attempt at what our depth looks like.

As you can see, if we finally get a decent run with injury, there's no reason given some of the experience in this VFL side, that it couldn't win the flag.

The below shows how annihilated the VFL side was at times over the last 2-3 years.

That midfield should absolutely dominate VFL level. That backline should also be bloody formidable, at one stage it was almost our AFL defence.

View attachment 786664

Bit harsh on xerri on the bench and behind Comben

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Bit harsh on xerri on the bench and behind Comben

I think Comben will be developed as a pure KPP.

Xerri will be the rotating ruckman, he’s got the more mature body as well.

Toby Pink from the Swans has headed your way. Could be a gem. Big fast and a good kick. Surprised Swans delisted him of the Rookie list. 3 years at the Swans so he is in good nick.

Toby Pink = The Bits

CunnyTarryn

Senior List
Apr 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can argue the toss about 5-6 of the selections but it clearly highlights that our list is in pretty good shape. A good run with injury and the VFL team will be hard to beat.

AFL 2020

B: Williams, Durdin, Pittard
HB: Atley, Tarrant, Ahern
C: Dumont, Cunnington, Polec
R: Goldstein, Higgins, Simpkin
HF: Zurhaar, Brown, Anderson
F: Garner, Larkey, Ziebell
I: Daw, Thomas, LDU, Bonar

VFL 2020

B: Murphy#, McKay, EVW
HB: Macmillan, J Walker#, McDonald
C: W Walker, Tyson, Scott
R: Campbell#, Jacobs, Hall
HF: Taylor, Wood, Haydon#
F: Hosie#, Xerri, Turner
I: Crocker, Comben, Mahony, Perez, McGuiness^

Toby Pink from the Swans has headed your way. Could be a gem. Big fast and a good kick. Surprised Swans delisted him of the Rookie list. 3 years at the Swans so he is in good nick.
Nice finally got someone on a previous afl list after losing all our best vfl players

Hopefully a few more names to be added

Would be good if they listed all the players who re-signed from last year

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Needs to be playing AFL by Round 6 or he lose all confidence and ability in the VFL under that Goose Loader.
I just hope Perez can get going and play AFL and be a 200+ game player for us as I’m sick of seeing players like Turner, McDonald, McMillan getting games in the AFL it’s time for Perez and other players we draft play AFL not VFL.

Back