North VFL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we have the best batch of kids coming through since the late 80's. Our vets are still outstanding footballers. Hopefully this can intersect over the next 3 years.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yeh, we have some real talent coming through all over the ground, futures bright with a bit of tweeking.

You're forgetting the 2 x Norm Smith, 1 x brownlow medal, 3 x AA midfielder that lines up for them.

Riewoldt is still a 3 x Coelman winner & 3 x AA.

Houli was the AA HBF'r.
Grimes named AA.
Edwards was AA in 2018.

A host of others in the AA squads, Rance etc.... As well as a forward like Lynch

AA's are an obscure stat Pykie. There's almost always strong arguments for others that didn't get the gig.

As for Yeo, Shuey and Gaff - What's your point? They're all outstanding players and stack up with some of ours from the 90's. They also have two of the best book ends of the last 2 decades.

There were better midfield trios than that, and I would argue Brown & Tarrant of the last 3 seasons are as good as the current WCE bookends.

Is there a VFL game today?

Are we able to attend?

Any details?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s locked out to fans.

Doesn’t seem like the club is doing a stream either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s locked out to fans.

Doesn’t seem like the club is doing a stream either.
Should do what the basketball did, allow family and close friends. At least then we could get some info

Team List
fb2c54ac290ee5063f03064717e69fce.jpg

Great start for the skipper, aside from his missed goal. He’s been in the thick of it playing through the midfield. An encouraging start, other than that miss which we’ve highlighted already. We trail by 5pts, but would have been level if he had have kicked that goal.

It's not a lock out. I'm not actually sure how you would lock it out to be honest. I believe Walker kicked our first.

Just read that NMFC have locked out training and games. I assumed it was vfl too. Great work WW💪

How could they lock out training? It’s a public park, you can just walk up to the fence and watch

I’m merely going off what NMFC said when asked.

Edit: I actually misread the NMFC tweet this morning, they said it ISNT a lockout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back