Game Day North vs Bulldogs. Preseason game 1. Welcome back Maj.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have great seats for tonight and now my partner is saying he's tired and sore waaah waah , tempted to just ditch him and go anyway , he's just a pies supporter . am i a bad partner for telling him to rest up and taking a mate along instead . i did pay for his ticket so...
The weak shall be left behind. Go for sure.

whats the go with the game tonight? televised on Kayo? AFL Live App?

It’s on Kayo

Any sport lovers out there get Kayo, it’s amazing. AFL, NBA, epl, cricket, etc, plus sports shows, documentaries.
It works out about $5 a week and you can split it with 1 or 2 mates to make it even less.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have great seats for tonight and now my partner is saying he's tired and sore waaah waah , tempted to just ditch him and go anyway , he's just a pies supporter . am i a bad partner for telling him to rest up and taking a mate along instead . i did pay for his ticket so...
Tell him to buy a membership.

It’s on Kayo

Any sport lovers out there get Kayo, it’s amazing. AFL, NBA, epl, cricket, etc, plus sports shows, documentaries.
It works out about $5 a week and you can split it with 1 or 2 mates to make it even less.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
EPL? you must be confusing FA Cup with EPL

I want the win. Don't care if they're undermanned or overmanned.

Unless you're a proven premiership force a squad needs the trigger of hearing their song played after a win and knowing that everything they've worked on over summer will work at least the once early in the year.

Let's not recreate 2019 and wait until mid-April before we experience some positive reinforcement.

I 100% agree

We are here to win every game, we shouldnt just flick a switch and all of a sudden be competitive. Need to be on from the get go and have the players fighting for their spots

Yes we have a few missing tonight. In terms of importance, obviously Tarrant, Brown and Higgins are the more likely ones to be missed, more so than Ziebell and Wood for example. But it reasonable to suggest that Bulldogs are the type of team, where these outs don't necessarily have to cost us the result. Not because the Dogs are no good, but because the type of game they play. If we are switched on tonight, we should see a good game with a good chance of a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So.. who's skipper tonight?
Cunnington has been elevated to the Leadership group hasn't he?

Let him Captain the side.

I'd like to be in the huddle listening to his pre-game speech, I think the crickets would be more vocal. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back