Game Day North vs Bulldogs. Preseason game 1. Welcome back Maj.

Remove this Banner Ad

Incorrect.

In the last 3 years since they won the flag, Libba has played more games than Jacobs, and that's with Libba missing games with significant injuries in that time.

Correct in the fact that when on the park he has been average at best since 2016. On current form I would take Ziebell and Hall everyday of the week and I didn’t even originally name them as significant outs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wasn't it JMac who said last year - winning is not everything...or something like that?

‘This game isn’t a must win. It would be nice to...’

Something close to that.

We badly need a run with shut down player, like a DeBoer.

That's all well and good - but even if we had one on the field Friday they wouldn't have been doing a lock down role. That's the nature of pre season games.

Friday night was a poor performance and we literally are still in February - however time and time again this group cannot be trusted to bring their A game whenever they please.

The mentality of the group is something shocking and Rhys has his work cut out for him.

Friday night was a poor performance and we literally are still in February - however time and time again this group cannot be trusted to bring their A game whenever they please.

The mentality of the group is something shocking and Rhys has his work cut out for him.

It’s going to take Rhyce more than one off season to change the culture. It’s a deep rooted issue. The best we can hope for is that the chief offenders are weeded out and the talented kids are given their head a bit and able to drive this moving forward along with the Higgins, Tarrant etc..

It’s the same with the skill level. You can’t change it over one off season. We need to bring players in who address the issue and force the weak out.

We’re all hearing great things about Shaw. Hopefully he doesn’t wait too long to punt the mediocrity holding us back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to take Rhyce more than one off season to change the culture. It’s a deep rooted issue. The best we can hope for is that the chief offenders are weeded out and the talented kids are given their head a bit and able to drive this moving forward along with the Higgins, Tarrant etc..

It’s the same with the skill level. You can’t change it over one off season. We need to bring players in who address the issue and force the weak out.

We’re all hearing great things about Shaw. Hopefully he doesn’t wait too long to punt the mediocrity holding us back.
It’s all and good to hear the message from the club and from Rhys but we certainly have players at the club on borrowed time who just simply cannot carry out and execute the plan of the coach.
Blame the development of the players themselves we need to find the mix that is going to bring sustained consistency.

Correct in the fact that when on the park he has been average at best since 2016. On current form I would take Ziebell and Hall everyday of the week and I didn’t even originally name them as significant outs.

What current form? He hasn't played since round 6, when he was dropped because the games he did play were very average.

Let's not kid ourselves. If this was trade week and both Libba and Hall were on the table, it's pretty obvious who would fetch a higher price.

What current form? He hasn't played since round 6, when he was dropped because the games he did play were very average.

Let's not kid ourselves. If this was trade week and both Libba and Hall were on the table, it's pretty obvious who would fetch a higher price.

I didn’t think his early season form was too bad and he seemed somewhat of a scapegoat with how we were going at the time.

Their trade currency is pretty irrelevant given Hall is nearing 30. If they were the same age I would give up more for Hall all day long. Even now I don’t think anyone would give up much for either. Libba has done his knee twice and hasn’t played well for years.

Liked the look of Walker. Very measured, better than I thought.

Scotty T a much underappreciated gun that the media would barely know. Walker can fill his role to a certain extent.

Lots of negatives sure but lets focus on positives for now.

Bonar. Not perfect but like his work.
Xerri. Not perfect but like his work.
Mahoney. Not perfect but like his work.
Taylor. Not perfect but like his work.

Stop replying about McMillan and it isn't discussed in every thread due to one poster.

FMD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back