Game Day NORTH VS COLLINGWOOD (ROUND 13 FIGHT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

It should be a good game. Collingwood is only just going at the minute and while we’re not winning we seem to have finally hit a bit of form. Our backline has been going pretty well most of the year and their forwards aren’t much chop so if we can convert our chances we should be right in it. North in a close one.

The boys should be nice and fresh after a decent break. Taz back is huge. If we only win one more game for the year I want it to be this one.

Everytime I think we should lose to Collingwood, I have visions of what my dear old mum‘s reaction would be.o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Feels like we are coming back into some form, while Pies heading the other way
  • Fresh off the long break
  • The young kids too step it up again (Xerri, LDU, Larks, McKay and Mahoney)
North by 18

Want to see more improvement in the youngsters and some trying of them in different positions. Coach should throw them around a bit to see what they can do.

And effort. Make the Pies feel they have a challenge on their hands and bring them to their knees.

Go North.

It looks to be pace/possession vs Height again.

The important aspect is that we stay with them early.

1598228551852.png

1598228576658.png

B: Williams, McKay, Vickers-Willis
F: Elliot, Cox, Thomas

HB: Atley, Tarrant, McDonald
HF: Varcoe, Cameron, Hoskin-Elliot

C: Ahern, Dumont, Higgins
C: Phillips, Sidebottom, Daicos

HF: Zurhaar, Walker, Scott
HB: Maynard, Moore, Noble

F: Mahony, Larkey, Hosie
B: Crisp, Roughead, Magden

R: Goldstein, Anderson, Simpkin
R: Grundy, Adams, Pendlebury

Int:Greenwood, Mayne, Ruscoe, Appleby
Int: Davies-Uniake, Xerri, Wood, Murphy

I haven't been confident going into a game against Collingwood - EVER. But I'm convinced we will win tonight? Make of that what you will. Please reply to this post if we get belted so I'll never get cocky again.
Either way it is a win/win situation for us. If we win, the kids gain confidence and form and we get that winning feeling again. On the other hand, if we lose we maintain our draft position which is handy considering Swans are closing in on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back