Game Day North Vs Eagles (Round 19 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Jack Ziebell, Ben Cunnington, Jared Polec, Trent Dumont and Shaun Atley.
Our midfield was terrible last week and sadly the above are also our leaders.

Jack needs to hit targets and clean up his errors.
Cunners need to get on the bike and find it more.
Polec squibbed it numerous times and if not for injuries would have been dropped.
Dumont is becoming lazy with an eye on the footy trip IMO.
Atleys nearly undone his best year of footy in the last 2 weeks with some mediocre play.

Need a lift from these boys or else it’ll be messy

Onya, Tim. Smashed it out of the park again.

I've already done the 'kangaroo mauls bird' gifs to death this season, but it's a moot point anyway.

After last week's debacle....and with us playing in WA this week....there can be only one....

QXN.gif

(^Too much bleach in the wash, Leigh.)

Tough gig for the boys this week. The Weagles field a very talented 25.

But just like our famous namesake Peter North, I'm confident we can overcome.

North by 7 free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've lived in Melbourne for most of my life, and like most North loving Rooboy and Roogirls we hate Ess,Coll, Carlton... well you get the drift. I can tell you for sure, IF you live in Perth for any amount of time you will grow to hate WCE. The supporters are feral and boo anything. Freo are better because at least they understand the rules and the game. Talking to ScottyWiper yesterday we agreed that sometimes you don't want to go to the game because you know the backlash you will receive from WCE supporters (if you win they hate you, if you lose they hate you). I have a good feeling today that we will push them all the way and get over the line. **** these campaigners....let's go North.

I've lived in Melbourne for most of my life, and like most North loving Rooboy and Roogirls we hate Ess,Coll, Carlton... well you get the drift. I can tell you for sure, IF you live in Perth for any amount of time you will grow to hate WCE. The supporters are feral and boo anything. Freo are better because at least they understand the rules and the game. Talking to ScottyWiper yesterday we agreed that sometimes you don't want to go to the game because you know the backlash you will receive from WCE supporters (if you win they hate you, if you lose they hate you). I have a good feeling today that we will push them all the way and get over the line. **** these campaigners....let's go North.
WCE supporters are easily the biggest, Chardonnay drinking flog supporters in the land and Im surrounded by them...

Embrace yourselves for copious amounts of “BOOOOOOO’s” and “BALLLLLLL’s” which wont even be close.

Don’t care how you do it just win my beloved NMFC, just win..

Last edited:
I guess that's why Gasometer rates that show. Pure comic genius to tip the wiggles by 40.

Unless they read the memo from HQ.

Butt-fu** the lot of them. GO NORTH!!!!!!!!

Well as a matter of fact last week was the first week in 6 weeks and will watch this week for the Angry Budgie to appear and discuss why he selected Keenan Reynolds and publicly humiliated Jose Romero on the ground at training prior to a Preliminary in 1994. But I fear we will only get Maher telling us that ‘youse blokes were the team of the 90’s’

My Thursday nights viewing have been filled with Handmaid’s Tale, Wentworth and Animal Kingdom

Fwiw another s**t house GD OP

Can't wait for the game. I'm daring to expect we will be competitive. I can't shake the feeling we've gone from one mid short to one mid too many, but this the time to experiment hey!
Garner to lift us to a famous victory by 8 *offidiots.

Being WA, I'd prefer WCE to the lowly Dockers. Rate Simpson highly. Dockers are a basket case on and off the field.

Today the Eagles are going DOWN though.

That is a fact.... And I refuse to go to WC games because of it!! Can't stand being around them as a collective!

Can't wait for the game. I'm daring to expect we will be competitive. I can't shake the feeling we've gone from one mid short to one mid too many, but this the time to experiment hey!
Garner to lift us to a famous victory by 8 fu**offidiots.
We need to get these midfielders more adaptable. They need to spend time forward and hit the scoreboard. Push back and offer rebound from defence.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back