Game Day North vs Gold Coast (200 games for Captain Jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaladSandals

Debutant
Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can’t believe we are an honest chance to play finals, know a bloke at the pub who put 2 grand on north to make the 8 which was paying $8 before this match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
Is it me or are these umpires keeping in the game despite our clown show. Can they sense that North is flat and trying to give the suns a free go ..

Hearts to hearts

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
Not all on Durdin by any means but this seems like our most ordinary defensive performance for a while. That period where they had three forward entries for three goals summed it up. And so wasteful banging it high into the forward line. Should win anyway but not very impressive.

arden station

Club Legend
May 3, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Red time ********.
You are calling Zurhaar a tall and you are calling me stupid?

I reckon a Kardashian would know more about football than you.
Did I say that muppet? I said he was 189cm. We've kicked 12 goals from 60 entries and you think the forward structure is fine. You are a clown who has clearly never even walked on an oval letalone played at a decent level.

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
A rather flat game compared last week, the opposition and conditions obviously playing a part. I guess we were always going to have a drop off after two big weeks, if we can still pull of a decent victory it has to be a positive sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom