Game Day North vs Gold Coast (200 games for Captain Jack)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe we are an honest chance to play finals, know a bloke at the pub who put 2 grand on north to make the 8 which was paying $8 before this match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are stupid and obviously never played the game to any standard.

You are calling Zurhaar a tall and you are calling me stupid?

I reckon a Kardashian would know more about football than you.

Is it me or are these umpires keeping in the game despite our clown show. Can they sense that North is flat and trying to give the suns a free go ..

Not all on Durdin by any means but this seems like our most ordinary defensive performance for a while. That period where they had three forward entries for three goals summed it up. And so wasteful banging it high into the forward line. Should win anyway but not very impressive.

Red time ********.
You are calling Zurhaar a tall and you are calling me stupid?

I reckon a Kardashian would know more about football than you.
Did I say that muppet? I said he was 189cm. We've kicked 12 goals from 60 entries and you think the forward structure is fine. You are a clown who has clearly never even walked on an oval letalone played at a decent level.

A rather flat game compared last week, the opposition and conditions obviously playing a part. I guess we were always going to have a drop off after two big weeks, if we can still pull of a decent victory it has to be a positive sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back