Game Day North VS Lions (Round 18 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Win or lose, I want the Lions players to limp to the ice baths immediately after the match because of being brutalised by us.

Hardness creates fear and eliminates the want from the opposition. Need to set the tone.

Leave a pillaged home. Return with victory.

Win or lose, I want the Lions players to limp to the ice baths immediately after the match because of being brutalised by us.

Hardness creates fear and eliminates the want from the opposition. Need to set the tone.

Leave a pillaged home. Return with victory.
giphy.gif

11.59pm? Et tu, Timus?

Nah, just kidding, mate. Top work once again. Love the Changes....In: Scamper, Out: Meth-Dog. Tactical genius. Dare I say, Rhyce Shawesque.

I, too, have a good feeling about this game. Admittedly, that's largely a product of the blind faith that I go into every game with (plus the Scamper thing), but an inner scrotum associate of mine who's up in Brisvegas has assured me that the boys are well and truly primed for this one, and have even been visiting suburbs such as Coorparoo and Indooroopilly to help them acclimatise to the conditions.

My testicular associate has also provided me with a short clip he was able to secretly film of the Brisbane assistant coaches reviewing our tapes in preparation for tomorrow's game....

a4059fcf-f1d1-48f8-b391-b45551282ed3_text.gif

Fingers crossed we bring the kind of body-maiming aggression that was so tragically absent from last week's game. (And now let us never speak of last week's game again.)

North by 12 Noel Fieldings.

11.59pm? Et tu, Timus?

Nah, just kidding, mate. Top work once again. Love the Changes....In: Scamper, Out: Meth-Dog. Tactical genius. Dare I say, Rhyce Shawesque.

I, too, have a good feeling about this game. Admittedly, that's largely a product of the blind faith that I go into every game with (plus the Scamper thing), but an inner scrotum associate of mine who's up in Brisvegas has assured me that the boys are well and truly primed for this one, and have even been visiting suburbs such as Coorparoo and Indooroopilly to help them acclimatise to the conditions.

My testicular associate has also provided me with a short clip he was able to secretly film of the Brisbane assistant coaches reviewing our tapes in preparation for tomorrow's game....

Fingers crossed we bring the kind of body-maiming aggression that was so tragically absent from last week's game. (And now let us never speak of last week's game again.)

11:59pm, sorry i was using my computer clock (press post a few seconds after 10am here, which is midnight there in Melbourne so one of the timers is off and it is not mine).

11.59pm? Et tu, Timus?

Noel Coward is funnier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the Kanga's win. Last weeks game although was wrong result was great footy to watch and think the way you're playing at the moment you're as good as anyone. Would love to see you play finals provided it is not at pies expense or we dont play you!

Thanks, but our season is shot after last week.

Fagan will be spewing at all this Lions as premiership contenders talk - he's had that group humming nicely as fly under the radar underdogs.

I wonder if Charlie Cameron will "play as a defensive forward" om Marley Williams like Fantasia allegedly did last week.

Their quick breaking midfield will be key - it can hurt us, McLuggage back etc. We've got some good ins too though.

Genuinely unsure how tonight will go. They are coming off 2x emotionally big wins on the road and a 6 day break. Does this form continue or is their an inevitable downer around the corner?

We were off a bit last week given our previous month, but still should have won. In previous seasons I would have have no confindence but our dynamic is different now.

Both sides have excellent inclusions, but ours are arguably more important in regards to our structure. If Wood played last week we win, the 3rd tall goal option is vital which we unsuccessfully tried to replicate with JZ in stages.

Higgo back is the big one though, will this free up Cunners? Or will Higho finally get his chance to get to work unhinged, either way it is a big plus for us.

I havent watched Brisbane all that closely over the past 2 weeks but they appear to be a fairly balanced side. They are also loaded with faux tough guys.

Mindset is pivotal, if we come with a seek and destroy mentality we are every chance. Hit 'em hard Roos! Bring back the 4 points and have Shaw put pen to paper.

North by 11.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back