Game Day NORTH VS MELBOURNE (Round 7 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were the better team but gee wiz can the umpires just give us a break. Even if it was just for one week. It's hard enough for the boys to play at the moment with out having that crap

Umpiring has been sh*t, but not the reason we are losing. Missing handballs and looking completely unfit in the second half is more of an issue.

Some good signs today, and we have to wait until we can replace Turner, Mahoney, Atley etc before we have a chance. Curtis Taylor looked poor today too... I don't think these guys have what it takes.

Absolutely not, but those 3 HTB in a row could have been goals. That can lift the team. Every goal melb scores saps our confidence.

Our fitness and conditioning once again is our downfall. We can’t run out games at all.

It is a real shame that they've run over the top...

But the umps certainly helped them along the way right after that McKay free against.

Ok you don’t think kids playing in their first seasons need to continually play to pick up the speed and physicality of the level

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Look at Sydney.
Played Gulden Campbell McDonald Warner and had the best pressure in the comp - best at utilising new man on Mark rule too.

We’ve had Powell and Phillips (in part) in there and they have not been the problem running out games. Powell especially

Umpiring has been sh*t, but not the reason we are losing. Missing handballs and looking completely unfit in the second half is more of an issue.

Some good signs today, and we have to wait until we can replace Turner, Mahoney, Atley etc before we have a chance. Curtis Taylor looked poor today too... I don't think these guys have what it takes.

This is why we're losing.

1619934317243.png

Taylor has been really disappointing.
But i expect he will come good.
I sure hope so. Seems like that kieran harper type that shows something in patches but ultimately not good enough to impact forward or the tank to play time as a mid.

Worried.

Big fitter bodies got us in the end. Oliver showing his class in the 2nd half. They had a massive crack early, needed to take our chances in the 2nd half but didnt. We should knock the pies next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back