Game Day NORTH VS MELBOURNE (Round 7 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizons_00

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Umpiring has been sh*t, but not the reason we are losing. Missing handballs and looking completely unfit in the second half is more of an issue.

Some good signs today, and we have to wait until we can replace Turner, Mahoney, Atley etc before we have a chance. Curtis Taylor looked poor today too... I don't think these guys have what it takes.
Absolutely not, but those 3 HTB in a row could have been goals. That can lift the team. Every goal melb scores saps our confidence.

Our fitness and conditioning once again is our downfall. We can’t run out games at all.

amaz199

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is a real shame that they've run over the top...

But the umps certainly helped them along the way right after that McKay free against.

Page8383

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok you don’t think kids playing in their first seasons need to continually play to pick up the speed and physicality of the level

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Look at Sydney.
Played Gulden Campbell McDonald Warner and had the best pressure in the comp - best at utilising new man on Mark rule too.

We’ve had Powell and Phillips (in part) in there and they have not been the problem running out games. Powell especially

Snake_Baker

The one true King of the North
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Umpiring has been sh*t, but not the reason we are losing. Missing handballs and looking completely unfit in the second half is more of an issue.

Some good signs today, and we have to wait until we can replace Turner, Mahoney, Atley etc before we have a chance. Curtis Taylor looked poor today too... I don't think these guys have what it takes.
This is why we're losing.

1619934317243.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad