Game Day NORTH VS SAINTS (Round 1, FIGHT!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tim, Scamper hasn't been hanging out with Meth Dog lately by any chance?

Anyway, first game of the 2020 AFL season. Or as it will come to be known - 'The 2020 March Series'.

Suffice to say, enjoy it while it lasts. :stern look

Given what is at stake here (our recent history of Round 1 fails, impending death), there can be only one Round 1 gif....

koBOxve.gif

Get it done, Roo men.

North by 17 forearm bumps.

Hey Tim, Scamper hasn't been hanging out with Meth Dog lately by any chance?

Anyway, first game of the 2020 AFL season. Or as it will come to be known - 'The 2020 March Series'.

Suffice to say, enjoy it while it lasts. :stern look

Given what is at stake here (our recent history of Round 1 fails, impending death), there can be only one Round 1 gif....

koBOxve.gif

Get it done, Roo men.

North by 17 forearm bumps.
No Scamper has not

I have a mate who’s a saints supporter and we’ve got a bottle of red riding on the outcome, so I will be barracking very loudly indeed. We might even slip down to the concourse with a tape measure, some traffic cones, esky and folding chairs and set up in front of the big screen outside gate 3 😉

If anyone knows how I can share a link to friends in the US that allows them to watch this game for free, please PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BBB or Larkey to kick a bag 😎

( don't let your wife organize a picnic in a secluded spot and say yes, then you remember it's round 1 😥 )

Hojuman IS an idiot 😡
Just remember to keep 4m apart mate :-D hahahahahaha

If anyone knows how I can share a link to friends in the US that allows them to watch this game for free, please PM me.

Are you publicly engaging in the facilitation of a crime?

You're right. How silly of me to ask about crime without consulting our resident expert.

Happy to help you out Chad. :thumbsu:

You have a long & glorious lower to mid level bureaucratic career to think about, and I would hate to see what would happen if the ALP found out about this, considering all of the virtue signaling that abounds in society these days.

Stay safe mate. :thumbsu:

Happy to help you out Chad. :thumbsu:

You have a long & glorious lower to mid level bureaucratic career to think about, and I would hate to see what would happen if the ALP found out about this, considering all of the virtue signaling that abounds in society these days.

Stay safe mate. :thumbsu:

I know you pride yourself on fact checking and evidence-based policy, so in there interests of transparency;

I'm upper management.
I don't work in government.
I don't vote ALP.

Please amend your records accordingly :)

I know you pride yourself on fact checking and evidence-based policy, so in there interests of transparency;

I'm upper management.
I don't work in government.
I don't vote ALP.

Please amend your records accordingly :)

Excellent to hear, and I am sure that the fast food industry is much improved by their showing of good faith. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back