Game Day NORTH VS THE SUN (ROUND 14 FIGHT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finished 2nd in the year 8 backstroke finals.

.....Go North.
pity you didnt finish a little faster, i finished 3rd in the state championships for backstroke in year 8, didnt compete in year 7 due to havein a broken arm from coming off a motorbike. and might have enjoyed the experiance of competing against you in the pool , :)

our medley relay team also qualified for the states and after being bailed out of the semis in the morning 2 of us took the time to sneak out to young and jacksons, just up the road from the old state swim center by the yarra, however we got busted and in a bit of trouble for that act.

Suns by 9 points, we need to save our win for the game against go dees where we can stop them making finals and still keep swans away from pick 17.

pity you didnt finish a little faster, i finished 3rd in the state championships for backstroke in year 8, didnt compete in year 7 due to havein a broken arm from coming off a motorbike. and might have enjoyed the experiance of competing against you in the pool , :)

Do you have a pet?

Who do they barrack for?

Oh, and there's apparently a football match today too.

Hopefully the boys watched what the Bombers did in the 2nd half Vs Hawks this week ?

and saw what happens when you dump the over-use handballs & sideways kicks for long, quick movement .... you actually WIN games!

Hopefully the boys watched what the Bombers did in the 2nd half Vs Hawks this week ?

and saw what happens when you dump the over-use handballs & sideways kicks for long, quick movement .... you actually WIN games!
Save it for 2021.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back