Game Day North vs Tigers (Round 11, 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is on here live (from 5:30am to 8:30am). however, i have a 7am Doctors appointment (its the first one i can get*) i will try to keep up with the score as i am out and about.
i will DVR it.

*yes i am ok its just to check on my allergy's.

Great work, Tim.

Unfortunately, the bad news continues on the 'kangaroos fighting our opponent gifs' front. No gifs of kangaroos fighting tigers to be found. Which, just quietly, is probably a good thing given the inevitable result of said clash and the forum's restrictions around posting blood and gore, etc. There's a gif of a roo fighting a cat that could vaguely pass for a baby tiger, but I used that when we played Geelong.

So instead I've gone with a gif to symbolise this week's phoenix-like rebirth of the NMFC, as Ben Buckley (rocking the fluoro workshirt) finally frees us from the decade-long tyranny of Brad's brutal reign.

ndvi8L.gif

Rise, kangaroo, rise.

North by 7 points.

Great work, Tim.

Unfortunately, the bad news continues on the 'kangaroos fighting our opponent gifs' front. No gifs of kangaroos fighting tigers to be found. Which, just quietly, is probably a good thing given the inevitable result of said clash and the forum's restrictions around posting blood and gore, etc. There's a gif of a roo fighting a cat that could vaguely pass for a baby tiger, but I used that when we played Geelong.

So instead I've gone with a gif to symbolise this week's phoenix-like rebirth of the NMFC, as Ben Buckley (rocking the fluoro workshirt) finally frees us from the decade-long tyranny of Brad's brutal reign.

ndvi8L.gif

Rise, kangaroo, rise.

North by 7 points.
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

We need to restore the natural order where Richmond are our bitches.

AFL era record (since 1990):

North - 30
Richmond - 12

They will be striving to beat North for 3 times on the trot for the first time in the AFL era tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see us winning.
Either can I.

But it'll make it sweeter if we do.

To be fair I didn't see us rocking up to round 1 and bending over either, surprises happen. We're well due for some positive ones.

Either can I.

But it'll make it sweeter if we do.

To be fair I didn't see us rocking up to round 1 and bending over either, surprises happen. We're well due for some positive ones.

I'm certainly not expecting a flogging either, I reckon it will come down to mistakes.

We'll make more than Richmond.

I think it’ll be a good game.

Maniacal pressure and making tackles stick is the first non negotiable

We know what the tigers will bring tonight, need to counteract that rolling maul somehow.

Need good match ups, and if they’re not working, change it up, plan B!

Some tactical nouse/ imagination and flexibility

Let’s play abit unsociable, time to win back some respect

Ps...And lower the eyes, long bombs to BBB ain’t gonna cut it tonight

Good luck to Rhyce and the lads

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking forward to us playing free of the shackles which accompany a side with a long term coach who’s under the pump.

Tigs to kick floaters inaccurately and us to nail 90% of our shots at goal led by Peter German mkII JMac streaming through 50M on the run before flipping the bird at his detractors.

North by 5 points (with 8 less scoring shots).

Tigers are definitely gettable, especially at Marvel.

Their team on paper isn't brilliant but admittedly they do seem far more organised than us.

If we play to our best i see no reason we can't win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back