#NORTHBOUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Or have an actual players section, rather than a stats section that's misnamed for my liking.

... a bit more playing around and it kinda does what I want but it's still 2016 apparently.
And have it so when the phone locks the audio doesn't stop. Does my head in when I'm listening to a 13 minute interview on the tram & the phone locks, the interview stops & I have to find where I'm up to again.

Was
Surely the phone ap could be updated with the new logo by now...

To clarify, it was going to cost several thousand dollars to have the logo updated on the old apps and a turnaround time of early-mid Jan.

Given new apps were set to launch Jan 31, we decided to hold off.

The player profiles are controlled direct by Champion Data so unfortunately are often delayed.

Was

To clarify, it was going to cost several thousand dollars to have the logo updated on the old apps and a turnaround time of early-mid Jan.

The player profiles are controlled direct by Champion Data so unfortunately are often delayed.

Makes sense. Appreciate the clarification.
New app looks sweet!

Was

Would explain why it still has Bread McKenzie and co ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised it's taken this long to have blue numbers. Any others teams have jumper numbers in a colour totally unrelated to the club colours?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Melbourne
Hawthorn did for a period
Richmond
West Coast

Honestly, North could play as the dingos and play in pink and orange polka dots and I'd still support them. I think the blue numbers are ok.

If we're going to change things up, with the white strips on blue as our home strip, then I like this innovation, even if it's only for a season or so.

Do we know if this is H&A, not just JLT? I'm assuming so, as we only played the one game in it.

So have we requested the logo change also without success?

Are we dealing directly with the AFL here or something??!!

Like footy itself, little happens around here during the off season. We'll worry about it when its more topical.
north_melbourne-header-button.png
Season goes by and still there up the top :rolleyes:................

Can put a hideous mutated creature advertorial at the bottom of the screen but can't change North's effing logo!!! #WTFBF

gordon-ramsay-gif-12.gif

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back