kranger

Club Legend
Nov 30, 2006
Kalamunda
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan District
I just thought i would let everyone know, that if we sell out Subiaco Oval for this Saturday then the City of Perth will be showing the match live on their big screen in northbridge. So for anyone that is unable to get into the game, but still loves the atmosphere of a large crowd cheering on the purple boys live, then try and head down there.

Although I am still waiting for a reply email to confirm that the game is a sell out and the game will be live, otherwise the game will have to be delayed just like on tv.

but all of the other finals in the series will also be displayed on the screen, so if you want to watch any of the other games, or even next week when freo play in melbourne, then the big screen will be the place to go, imo.

Northbridge ay........ Great family venue..... Just be sure to pack a kitchen knife, to keep things fair

Oh and take an autograph book. Might run into Kerr, Chick, or who knows, maybe even Cuzz is back here for a bit!

Northbridge ay........ Great family venue..... Just be sure to pack a kitchen knife, to keep things fair

Oh and take an autograph book. Might run into Kerr, Chick, or who knows, maybe even Cuzz is back here for a bit!

Why would then not be showing it somewhere in Fremantle? Does not compute!:confused:

Based on the World Cup game I watched there, the fun police will ensure it's not the greatest place to watch a game. If you had to take a family I guess it would be alright, but the pubs in Freo would have a much better atmosphere...as would the game itself, obviously.

The MCG will definitely be the place to go if we win on Saturday as well.

also the game will be live. If i wasnt going to the game, the only place I could watch it is at home. Get way too nervous and wouldnt be able to focus anywhere else haha

:D:D:D:D:D hahaha dodgy as place.

(serious post here, sorry to all i offend)

Just watch out for the aboriginals in the parks at night. Don't go drunk heading into the middle of one, you will most likely be harassed etc.

they were behaved for my stay though.

Why would then not be showing it somewhere in Fremantle? Does not compute!:confused:
Northbridge is right outside the CBD, about the 10 or 15 minute walk from the horseshoe to the parks at Northbridge. I think that's why

Given it's run by the City of Perth, it's probably understandable why they don't run it in Fremantle.

And in any case, I reckon the idea of a big screen anywhere on Fremantle council's turf would put the entire council chambers into a headspin. You couldn't get approval for a new rubbish bin there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back