2nds Northern Blues 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Normally I'd agree but Charlie playing tomorrow makes it hard to believe.
There will be other guys to come out of the senior side after tomorrow... Lamb might be given a rest or possibly even Wright.

I think that Sumner and Boekhorst with their pace would make things a bit iffy for opposition wings/small defenders.

could not hit the side of a house with his disposal missed almost all his kicks . Dropped more marks than he took and constantly went up 1 handed so clearly that injury is in his head and quite frankly if you are that unsure about its strength nonway was this a classy effort
Erm... have you ever had a fractured scaphoid? It's not an injury you shake off in a couple of weeks like a fractured forearm. It took me about 2-3 months to fully recover from both of mine.

And considering that this is his second full week back from the injury, I would say that he is tracking very well.

could not hit the side of a house with his disposal missed almost all his kicks . Dropped more marks than he took and constantly went up 1 handed so clearly that injury is in his head and quite frankly if you are that unsure about its strength nonway was this a classy effort
who is this poster talking about? boekhorst?

Korcheck in the bests again. Coming along pretty quickly really.
Boekhorst is what's missing in the 1s, should be picked next week

Whiley also got a bit of it. Maybe running into a bit of form after injury. 38 possesions, but were they all well executed to advantage? One of his weaknesses IMO, is a lot of his possessions are inaffective. However, puts pressure on our mids to perform well in the seniors, with a couple of players, running into form in the 2's.

Finally DVR gets a mention.
Someone told our resident list manager on Twitter that he will be delisted at seasons end. She does get good mail
Apparently was off most of the second and third quarter after crashing heavily going for a contested mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erm... have you ever had a fractured scaphoid? It's not an injury you shake off in a couple of weeks like a fractured forearm. It took me about 2-3 months to fully recover from both of mine.

And considering that this is his second full week back from the injury, I would say that he is tracking very well.
I'm sure mate what I'm saying is he's not AFL ready yet

I have a feeling it maybe one of the last decisions made, it will all depend on how the GWS raid turns out.
The kid only needs 10-15 touches and has impact not like players who get 30 useless ones that go no where he rarely waste a disposal unlike quiet a few .

Say what!

Interesting 2nd post for a 'newbie' !
I thought he worked hard but he turned it over a hell of a lot that's all it just wasn't classy it was just good work . I don't get to many games so being up near home this was good and I thought Ballarat actually played much better footy too

I thought he worked hard but he turned it over a hell of a lot that's all it just wasn't classy it was just good work . I don't get to many games so being up near home this was good and I thought Ballarat actually played much better footy too

Yes that makes sense. :huh:

Final scores:-

Northern Blues 17.10.112
North Ballarat 11.15.81

27 to 26 scoring shots in the end..Not inconceivable that they may have played better footy, just wasteful in front of goal.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Korcheck in the bests again. Coming along pretty quickly really.
Boekhorst is what's missing in the 1s, should be picked next week
I'm glad that whoever is penning the bests is mentioning Korcheck; he's not racking up hitouts yet, but the ones he does manage are sublime.

When he can get up to the 25-35 hitout level, he'll be a good candidate to lead ruck. Hopefully by that stage he's more confident in seeking out and using the football as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back