2nds Northern Blues 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Always had Harry pinned as our great white hope and it's great to see him doing well.

Well done Boeky on a great game. I still think whiley could be that second inside mid with cripps if he can improve his kicking.

I thought the same about Gorringe's goal. A great snap around the body, something which Levi is just not capable of doing.

If Gorringe had more mongrel and actually crashed packs Charlie Dixon style he'd be a good player.

Doesnt seem like he can bring himself to do it though...just seems afraid of contact.

If Gorringe had more mongrel and actually crashed packs Charlie Dixon style he'd be a good player.

Doesnt seem like he can bring himself to do it though...just seems afraid of contact.
Don't think he's afraid - just doesn't have the will to hurt like a Mumford. Kreuz is much the same.

Cant compare Gorringe to Kreuz...Kreuz does fly for marks and lays big tackles.

Never seen Gorringe really fly for a big contested mark.
I'm comparing their inability or disinterest in really hurting the opposition. Although to be fair, Kreuz stoved Jolly's chest in with his knee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a2bzNRH.png

xRWdfMf.png

Six games left after we play West Coast.

I agree with a few calls on this thread; Bolton will give McKay and Cuningham two more games to get their match fitness up then throw them in the 1's for the last 4 rounds. Charlie doesn't seem quite ready but he's straight in after two games of limited time.

For those that went to the game, how did Dre, JGM, Cuningham & DVR go?

Looking at those highlights Kerbatieh was quite impressive...do we get first dibs on him for the draft/rookie list or is it just open slather?

Also, Mr Korchek is huge...he's a monster. Of the little highlights I saw (one hit out, one kick, one handball) he seems to have improved dramatically. If he improves this much again after another year in the system (2017) we may have found ourselves a HUGE, intimidating ruckman.

And yes, Harry's agility and speed for a 200cm fella was extremely impressive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back