2nds Northern Blues 2017 Pre-Season Series (Fixture, 1st post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything much about Sam Peet and his future?
You would have got a better answer in the main 2017 thread in this forum, which is that he's re-signed for the development squad this season.

HF/mid. Since day one.
Struggled from day one to find the ball as a HF/mid. Was moved into defence with the hope the ball would find him. It worked for a little while, but ultimately he just doesn't seem to know the right places to get to. He has small bursts where he might get the ball 3-4 times in the space of a few minutes, then disappears for long periods.

Struggled from day one to find the ball as a HF/mid. Was moved into defence with the hope the ball would find him. It worked for a little while, but ultimately he just doesn't seem to know the right places to get to. He has small bursts where he might get the ball 3-4 times in the space of a few minutes, then disappears for long periods.
I'm struggling to think of any players we have improved in this sense in the last 10 years.

I mean it's late and I'm wiped, but there can't be many.

Port Melbourne look to have recruited well this season should be a good game to open the season proper.

I know it's abit late but does anybody have the player stats for Port Melbourne v Northern Blues available?
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's abit late but does anybody have the player stats for Port Melbourne v Northern Blues available?
Thanks.
Ping grimlock (totally ok if you don't, just let us know and we won't bother you in the future). :p

I think there might be a VFL stats on the Footy Live app (note: not the official AFL or VFL app), at least there was last year. Checking now.

EDIT: got it, but I'm moving over to the correct thread (maybe time to lock this thread?)

Last edited:
Ping grimlock (totally ok if you don't, just let us know and we won't bother you in the future). :p

I think there might be a VFL stats on the Footy Live app (note: not the official AFL or VFL app), at least there was last year. Checking now.

EDIT: got it, but I'm moving over to the correct thread (maybe time to lock this thread?)

Agree.

Pre-season done & dusted a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back