2nds Northern Blues 2017 Pre-Season Series (Fixture, 1st post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
needs to get stronger and I reckon he is - can take a nice contested mark actually - these are great opportunities for blokes like him and polson and williamson to show some real desperation and effort but no-one stood out today bar kj, palmer, headless chook jones, harry, gooch and kolchack
How was Sheehan?

I haven't taken any notice of Gallucci to date - is he someone with potential, or is he a fair way back (fair bit of competition for small forward spots now).
Fair bit of competition as in we have a few small forwards on the list, but it's certainly not an elite bunch keeping him out of the team.

SSP15587.jpg

How was Sheehan?
everything he does oozes class and composure - said before he is the type of player who will perform even better with quality and leaders around him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would have been hard to notice. Missed almost all last year with major shoulder surgery and missed the start of this year with another shoulder niggle.

Gooch was apparently close last year before the injury and impressed enough in between seasons to be re-rookied when most would have had him scratched. Praise from SOS.

Could be a smokey this year if he stays fit, we've changed up on the small fwd options with Pickett, LeBois, Gooch so Army will need to improve or be replaced. Small forward pressure...

Gooch was apparently close last year before the injury and impressed enough in between seasons to be re-rookied when most would have had him scratched. Praise from SOS.

Could be a smokey this year if he stays fit, we've changed up on the small fwd options with Pickett, LeBois, Gooch so Army will need to improve or be replaced. Small forward pressure...

I'm happy for them to pick anyone who can cover the ground carrying the ball . I know we all get excited by the KPP's but we are so bloody slow looking it's awful.

I haven't taken any notice of Gallucci to date - is he someone with potential, or is he a fair way back (fair bit of competition for small forward spots now).
He is a true goalsneak, is really in your face (a likable version of Stevie Milne) & consistently applies defensive pressure. He is more likely to read a crumb off the pack than what Sumner or Lamb would. If things go okay for him injury wise, I could see him being elevated should the opportunity present itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back