2nds Northern Blues 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a lot of people who should share in the blame for the things that have happened at our club over the past 15 years. As far as Waite leaving goes I put the blame 100% on himself.

Our club supported him through a lot of hard times including his injuries and his numerous brain fades. When it came time to give something back he walked.

He was forced out

There have been a lot of people who should share in the blame for the things that have happened at our club over the past 15 years. As far as Waite leaving goes I put the blame 100% on himself.

Our club supported him through a lot of hard times including his injuries and his numerous brain fades. When it came time to give something back he walked.
100% agree - spot on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh... Jarrad who?!

I was annoyed with him at first, but he's a non-entity to me now. What place would he have in our current set-up anyway?

And somewhere within that beast there lurks an explosive animal.
It's taken a while but Malthouse may be proven right after all.
MM may seen the potential but it's taken a looooong time to come to fruition. Credit to Jones, coaching staff and anyone else involved that has seen him vastly improve. TBH i thought Tutt was more likely to make an impact from the recruited pair at the time.

Now the Beast is at full moon and hopefully continues to transform. Maintain the rage Liam. :thumbsu:

Don't know how much influence Bolton has on the Northern Blues, but surely some substantial credit has to go to Josh Fraser for their performances, and the improvement of players such as Jones.

Considering I thought he was a complete spud as a player, it's dramatically changed my perception.

Let's be honest. Our senior defenders would destroy the VFL as well. Harrison is the future.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He may not get an opportunity with us because of the good form of the back six but that doesn't rule out him being a successful player. Plus, Rowe is 30 soon.

I was a close watcher and big supporter of Marcus Adams in the WAFL as a potential target. The Bulldogs picked him up and , although he had a an average game on Friday, he's been a good performer and a solid backman.

Well, Jonses last 5 weeks (admittedly I didn't see yesterday's but it was the best of his games apparently) are so far above Adams output it's not even close. He's taller, faster, better at ground level, a better tackler and a better kick than Adams. The only thing Adams is close to is marking, and Jones at least breaks even.

All for the low low price of pick 46.
Adams was pick 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back