2nds Northern Blues 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been great to watch the Northern Blues find a way in the past month. Definitely shows that the injuries have been overcome to a degree. Maybe the Northern Blues players have thrived in an environment that has provided them with more opportunities. Good to see solid contributions from the Carlton listed players as well.

Werribee 2.8-20 4.9-33 5.15-45 10.16-76
Northern Blues 3.2-20 5.6-36 9.6-60 16.9-105

Werribee
Goal Kickers: M. Munro 3, T. Gribble 2, J. Corbett 2, L. Hansen, L. Thomas, B. McKay
Best Players: M. Hanson, K. Aylett, J. Anderson, M. Munro, R. Barrack, W. Fordham
Northern Blues
Goal Kickers: A. Gallucci 4, Graham 3, D. Gorringe 2, D. Stevens 2, K. Declase, M. Korcheck, L. Sumner, T. Wilson, K. LeBois
Best Players: N. Graham, T. Wilson, S. Russell, C. O''Shea, D. Gorringe, A. Gallucci

Good to see Nick Graham "BOG" again in VFL, pity he can't emulate it in AFL games. I would give him another year contract, just too good for VFL and may improve or be good for depth in Seniors. Good to see Gorringe play a good game, although it's too late, I think his papers are stamped. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werribee 2.8-20 4.9-33 5.15-45 10.16-76
Northern Blues 3.2-20 5.6-36 9.6-60 16.9-105

Werribee
Goal Kickers: M. Munro 3, T. Gribble 2, J. Corbett 2, L. Hansen, L. Thomas, B. McKay
Best Players: M. Hanson, K. Aylett, J. Anderson, M. Munro, R. Barrack, W. Fordham
Northern Blues
Goal Kickers: A. Gallucci 4, Graham 3, D. Gorringe 2, D. Stevens 2, K. Declase, M. Korcheck, L. Sumner, T. Wilson, K. LeBois
Best Players: N. Graham, T. Wilson, S. Russell, C. O''Shea, D. Gorringe, A. Gallucci

Good to see Nick Graham "BOG" again in VFL, pity he can't emulate it in AFL games. I would give him another year contract, just too good for VFL and may improve or be good for depth in Seniors. Good to see Gorringe play a good game, although it's too late, I think his papers are stamped. :(

Problem with Nick G can be his disposal, can have a lovely kick but best summed up in one game in the seniors where he burnt about 2-3 opportunities into fwd50 where we were wide open but for his errant kick (under little pressure). A moment for BB to go spare.

Skills coach required for the basics of the game.

Galluci may have left his goal scoring too late.

So we need the pies to lose to port next week, and we need to beat box hill and we will play finals. Hawks will be cemented into second spot can't move up or down so that would give us some hope I would think. Port should start faves vs the pies, be good to be able to follow the blues for one or two more weeks if they can play finals.

So we need the pies to lose to port next week, and we need to beat box hill and we will play finals. Hawks will be cemented into second spot can't move up or down so that would give us some hope I would think. Port should start faves vs the pies, be good to be able to follow the blues for one or two more weeks if they can play finals.
Big task for us to take down an in-form Box Hill.

Technically we can still get through if we don't lose our game as much as Collingwood lose theirs.

rVwzolL.png

ZrWENjL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back