2nds Northern Blues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond poster says ASOS looks to have popped his Achilles.
Was running by himself in front of the bench and went down like he was shot clutching at the back of his calf. No weight on it when he came off

Was running by himself in front of the bench and went down like he was shot clutching at the back of his calf. No weight on it when he came off
Has missed time this year when he aggravated his Achilles during rehab - we’ve had multiple players re injure themselves in their first game back this year. Wouldn’t surprise me. Sounds like it’s hapoened again.

But don't we have "the best" mod cons when it comes to dealing with and detecting injury in the business down at Princes Park??? Pffft ffsakes

Has missed time this year when he aggravated his Achilles during rehab - we’ve had multiple players re injure themselves in their first game back this year. Wouldn’t surprise me. Sounds like it’s hapoened again.

Yeah but to be fair asos has always been injury prone...always injured at both Carlton and freo.

Df3LC8QUcAA7w5O.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to wheel out this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back