2nds Northern Blues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sz7ZMKC.png

XoOrx5i.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get on board the Northern Blues/Bullants this year and buy a membership. The more $$$ they have, the better the VFL-listed players we have supporting our senior kids.

Great sentiment, but the notion of separate NB money doesn't exist and the joint venture is a sham. This is a Carlton side playing a few games out of Cramer Street to save money on license fee. Any failure to sign good VFL listed players falls solely on Carlton. As sad as it is (for me at least) the Preston Football Club simply doesn't exist anymore. It's the Carlton 2s and it's all on Carlton to ensure there's a competitive supps list. Just as Box Hill are simply Hawthorn and old Springvale are just Melbourne, but they do it well.

Same goes for anyone pontificating about the need for a stand alone 2s side, we already bloody have one, we just refuse to invest in it.

Last edited:
Great sentiment, but the notion of separate NB money doesn't exist and the joint venture is a sham. This is a Carlton side playing a few games out of Cramer Street to save money on license fee. Any failure to sign good VFL listed players falls solely on Carlton. As sad as it is (for me at least) the Preston Football Club simply doesn't exist anymore. It's the Carlton 2s and it's all on Carlton to ensure there's a competitive supps list. Just as Box Hill are simply Hawthorn and old Springvale are just Melbourne, but they do it well.

Same goes for anyone pontificating about the need for a stand alone 2s side, we already bloody have one, we just refuse to invest in it.
We also haven't slipped anyone onto the board to sway sentiment more towards our objectives, but hopefully that's started to change over the last 12 months.

We also haven't slipped anyone onto the board to sway sentiment more towards our objectives, but hopefully that's started to change over the last 12 months.

True. I just don't think there is a Preston sentiment or possible objective for them left from 'their' perspective on board level left at all. Need to remember that the whole removal of the Bullants identity was led by a nominal Bullants man, that sycophant Papal, trying to get himself in with Carlton.

Good signing.

Highly rated junior, didn’t work out for him at the Dogs, but he’s not even 21 yet.

Given talls usually take longer to develop, if he has a good year, he’s every chance of getting another crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back