2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like the Hawks have all the run, seems like we're just booting it out of the backline to the boundary and repeat.

well, der - I was suggesting he has been seriously prominent which I'm not sure anyone really expected this early - yes, all that from one word.........

Averaged over 25 a game at Eastern Ranges last year.

Haven't seen him play, so no idea if he's effective or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averaged over 25 a game at Eastern Ranges last year.

Haven't seen him play, so no idea if he's effective or not.
Has shown some good signs on the 2 occasions I have seen him. He reads the play very well & as his confidence has grown at this level & he has become involved in more effective passages of play.

Yep, I have considered the VFA has been dead for some time. All I hope is the clubs like Port Melbourne, Williamstown and Sandringham live on essentially as the clubs that are a legacy of what that once was.

Preston Bullants have representation in the VAFA so it is better than nothing.

1553493_1_S.jpg

Not quite unfortunately. The ammos club great out of the Preston juniors club. No real link to the Bullants of old.

Not quite unfortunately. The ammos club great out of the Preston juniors club. No real link to the Bullants of old.
I know not officially but the fact they keep the red jumper alive in the form of Preston is paying respect to why they created this modern Preston Bullants a while back and if ever Northen Blues merger is undone and AFL reserves goes forward with Carlton reserves I see it as an option for the board of real Bullants to unite with ammo Bullants as one club next decade.

Schumacher with 0 tackles and 5 marks... 22 behinds to Box Hill sees him wind up with 17 kicks and 25 disposals.

I'm going to keep pushing this barrow so people understand where our standards should be, particularly if we're after Grundy.

Anderson and Garlett seem to have had shockers.

I think there's almost no excuse for not laying at least one tackle a match, at any level.
Scrimshaw was similar for them. I don't see it as a fault for either one, just underlines that they are not running defenders who are applying pressure up the ground (with or without the football).

Again, I see both as capable inside mids if they can physically develop a bit and wrap their heads around the necessary structures.

Box Hill Hawks 10.22.82

Goal Kickers: M. Walker 3, J. Ross 2, V. Adduci, M. Doreian, N. Boucher, L. Walker, N. Mullenger-Mchugh

Best Players: J. Cousins, J. Scrimshaw, B. Kilpatrick, D. Mirra, A. Moore, J. Ross

Northern Blues 8.17.65

Goal Kickers: C. Polson 2, S. Fisher, T. De Koning, A. Fasolo, M. Owies, A. Phillips, J. Palmer

Best Players: K. Quirk, T. De Koning, D. Cuningham, H. Goddard, L. Stocker, C. Polson

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back