2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

zlFDU3V.png

IEUf0cs.png

Nothing but pride on the line for either team in this match. Hopefully we give it a red hot crack, especially considering all the contested midfielders we have to spare.

Our slow defence will struggle against their forwards, however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Oskar Manton getting a run. Also good to see Quirk keep his spot in the side. With the lack of depth in this season's draft, I wouldn't mind betting clubs are having a good look at Quirk, whose performance has improved with each game he has played.

I heard Quirk is a grandson of an ex Blue player

Are Oskar Manton & Quirk on the Bullant list or we can use our Academy players for the Bullant games?

I heard Quirk is a grandson of an ex Blue player

Are Oskar Manton & Quirk on the Bullant list or we can use our Academy players for the Bullant games?
I think it was mentioned that Manton was on the supplementary list for the northern blues (whatever that is), I assume quirk is on the same thing. Not sure how it works in relation to our academy players

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Didn't rock up to today's game expecting to come away with a new favourite Daisy Thomas moment.

Sandy player takes a mark in the Edith St pocket against the boundary, about 40m out. Daisy (who I might add is wearing a long sleeve Carlton #39 guernsey today) saunters down from senior teammates with Carlton tinnie in hand and whispers over the boundary as bloke starts his routine.. "G'day champion..it's Daisy mate. Daisy Thomas. 100 games at Carlton and Collingwood. Pretty stiff with no contract next year don't you reckon mate? I know, couldn't believe it myself...still playing impressive footy..."

Bloke kicked it out on the full. Carlton boys loved it.

Last edited:
Sandy 7.8.50 to NB 4.1.25 at 1/2 time. Stocker has 8 disposals at 1/2 time. What position is he playing? Seems to be struggling a bit since he returned from injury couple of weeks ago. Appear to be ahead in possession etc, but not winning on the scoreboard. Anyone at ground can explain why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back