2nds Northern Blues 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like the look of the Northen Blues. Fisher, Stocker Palmer, and later Collins and O'Rourke and mature experienced bodies protecting them too. They’ll be playing finals this year.
There’s a very positive vibe with our 2nd too an amazing reinventing of Culb from grass roots to seniors.
Liddell, Lloyd, Silvagni and Bolton have been superb professionals.
Go Blues

PM3Squad-803x1024.jpg

Jack and Kennedy not playing, glad we are resting both if the have slight injuries/niggles

12 off the senior lists playing ..... looks a pretty strong squad.

Strong squad although still missing Collins, O'Rourke and Alex Johnson.

I notice we signed up Frank Anderson from the Eastern Footy League to play for the NB's....what are you brewing up SOS?

https://outline.com/AatLZJ
It's becoming really clear that SOS and the team are using all avenues to stack the list with a deep pool of talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you live stream these games?

Any assistance appreciated from the likes of Jimmae who seems to be up with technology.

I liked the look of Noah Wheeler, keen to see how he progresses this year, something about the way he moves - burst/power and leftie.

I coudn't find any underage highlights footage of him (other than trawling through an entire game). ANy of our junior watchers have an opinion of him Jimmae TerryWallet LemmingMaster Arr0w The Smoking Gun

I liked the look of Noah Wheeler, keen to see how he progresses this year, something about the way he moves - burst/power and leftie.

I coudn't find any underage highlights footage of him (other than trawling through an entire game). ANy of our junior watchers have an opinion of him Jimmae TerryWallet LemmingMaster Arr0w The Smoking Gun

Tough kid, solid contested ball winner, but that difficult height being only 176. Only seen him play once, got a lot of the pill but his disposal was average on the day

Not from me sorry Dom. I haven't seen him. Or not that i can recall anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back