2nds Northern Blues Sunday 17/6/18 Punt Road 12pm No Stream

Richmond

B: 78. D. Coffield, 42. R. Garthwaite, 39. N. Drummond

HB: 32. C. Ellis, 46. B. Miller, 37. C. Menadue

C: 45. P. Naish, 26. A. Miles, 64. T. Silvestro

HF: 29. S. Bolton, 38. N. Balta, 44. T. Stengle

F: 58. J. Aarts, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 21. J. Townsend

R: 47. I. Soldo, 48. L. Baker, 57. B. Wood

Int: 55. R. Bathie, 79. W. Coates, 67. B. Credlin, 73. J. Ernest, 74. R. Hayward, 52. S. Mannagh, 62. M. O’Sullivan, 59. H. Tanner

23P: 68. C. Riley

In: W. Coates, C. Riley , A. Miles, M. O’Sullivan, B. Credlin, B. Wood, C. Menadue, H. Tanner, I. Soldo

Out: C. Thompson, S. Lloyd, J. Ballard, O. Markov, D. Rioli

Northern Blues

B: 7. M. Blakey, 41. A. Silvagni, 49. A. Schumacher

HB: 29. J. Hill, 25. K. Keppel, 45. M. Shaw

C: 51. A. Mullett, 2. C. Polson, 13. C. O’Shea

HF: 38. K. LeBois, 5. T. De Koning, 3. J. Palmer

F: 54. J. Garlett, 36. M. Lobbe, 60. J. Pickett

R: 34. A. Phillips, 20. M. Kennedy, 1. T. Wilson

Int: 9. S. Fisher, 43. J. Glass-McCasker, 22. C. McCabe, 56. C. McDaid, 12. B. Myers, 35. M. Stavrou

23P: 65. J. Naylor

Another interesting game coming up in the VFL. While Northern Blues are second last on the ladder with just 1 win for the year, they do have a large number of AFL listed players lining up so I doubt it will be the easiest of games.

With heavy rain forecast of the next few days I expect it to be a bit of a slog although Punt Rd should hold up quite well. Will be heading in for this one before heading across to the G for the seniors

purr hana

stare it down
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Got a feeling Garth may not be having a gallop in the vfl??? who will take fb on de koning- miller or drummo?

smurfin

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2016
Central Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd be interested in seeing how Miller looks forward. Not necessarily this week, but at some stage.
At the moment I see CCJ as a promising forward/ruck & Garth & Balta both as promising key backs - although Balta could become a forward or even a winger.
Chol & Moore - unsure whether they will make the grade. Miller I'm also unsure of at this stage.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
A few changes to the line up. Ivan Soldo again out injured and Townsend must be the emergency for the AFL.

RICHMOND v NORTHERN BLUES

Round 11 – 17/07/2018
12:00pm
Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval

B: Daniel Coffield 78, Noah Balta 38, Ben Miller 46

HB: Joel Ernest 73, Brenton Credlin 67, Nathan Drummond 39

C: Connor Menadue 37, Anthony Miles 26, Tom Silvestro 64

HF: Tyson Stengle 44, Liam Baker 48, Jake Aarts 58

F: Max O’Sullivan 62, Callum Moore 36, Shai Bolton 29

R Callum Coleman-Jones 40, Corey Ellis 32, Brandon Wood 57

Int: Reuben Hayward 74, Shaun Mannagh 52, Harry Tanner 59

Patrick Naish 45, Billy Coates 79

Emerg: Connor Riley 68

A few changes to the line up. Ivan Soldo again out injured and Townsend must be the emergency for the AFL.

RICHMOND v NORTHERN BLUES

Round 11 – 17/07/2018
12:00pm
Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval

B: Daniel Coffield 78, Noah Balta 38, Ben Miller 46

HB: Joel Ernest 73, Brenton Credlin 67, Nathan Drummond 39

C: Connor Menadue 37, Anthony Miles 26, Tom Silvestro 64

HF: Tyson Stengle 44, Liam Baker 48, Jake Aarts 58

F: Max O’Sullivan 62, Callum Moore 36, Shai Bolton 29

R Callum Coleman-Jones 40, Corey Ellis 32, Brandon Wood 57

Int: Reuben Hayward 74, Shaun Mannagh 52, Harry Tanner 59

Patrick Naish 45, Billy Coates 79

Emerg: Connor Riley 68
I thought Corey Ellis was a HBF

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Second time I have recommended a bet on here for anyone who likes a punt. Back the Blues twos today at the line currently high 40's start. Also have something on them to win. They are fresh off the bye with the Tigers heading into the bye. Blues have quite a lot of mature ex AFL types who should be suited in the poor conditions. Tigers paddock their weakest team for the season today, and some hints last two matches their form may be a bit off their brilliant best. Of the 12 AFL listed players in today, a lot of them are very inexperienced and/or lightly framed and so may struggle in the conditions. I would think this is one of the best outfits the Northern Blues have named this season. My one main doubt here is the Blues ones were diabolical and sometimes a malaise at one level is a sign of likely poor performance in the club's other team. I am prepared to take that punt though and particularly fancy the Blues chances in these conditions and especially the longer odds bets like Blues to win or Blues to cover lower lines. I find this one difficult to handicap confidently but I would have the Tigers maybe only by 2-3 goals here.

Vitalogy

Club Legend
May 6, 2007
Fortworth
AFL Club
Richmond
Second time I have recommended a bet on here for anyone who likes a punt. Back the Blues twos today at the line currently high 40's start. Also have something on them to win. They are fresh off the bye with the Tigers heading into the bye. Blues have quite a lot of mature ex AFL types who should be suited in the poor conditions. Tigers paddock their weakest team for the season today, and some hints last two matches their form may be a bit off their brilliant best. Of the 12 AFL listed players in today, a lot of them are very inexperienced and/or lightly framed and so may struggle in the conditions. I would think this is one of the best outfits the Northern Blues have named this season. My one main doubt here is the Blues ones were diabolical and sometimes a malaise at one level is a sign of likely poor performance in the club's other team. I am prepared to take that punt though and particularly fancy the Blues chances in these conditions and especially the longer odds bets like Blues to win or Blues to cover lower lines. I find this one difficult to handicap confidently but I would have the Tigers maybe only by 2-3 goals here.
Line is 58.5 on UBET :)

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
The blues don't want any photographic record of the carnage
No film...didn't happen
5kk6sn.gif