VFL NORTHERN BLUES v RICHMOND Saturday 6th August, 2016 IKON Park, 02:00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

How many VFL games do you go to? Elton has spent plenty of time down forward and on the odd occasion when he actually got on the end of a few, his kicking for goal is up there with the worst I have seen. It was definitely worth exploring his use somewhere else on the ground. He has missed so many games with injury, he hasn't really had a proper run at any kind of meaningful role in any position but with McBean, McKenzie, Chol etc also vying for spots in the forward line, someone had to go back.

Feel free to pot the club at every opportunity but you are wrong on this one.
I dont pot them at every opportunity i just say when they get it wrong. By the way feel free to defend them at every opportunity.

We have a 200cm bloke called McBean who had a fantastic season playing in defense in his draft year, but no that did not fit the vision they had for him they have ruined him playing him fwd yet at no stage the one tall we have who had actually spent a good part of development in defense has never ever been tried there no lets throw our fwds down back instead.
You do realise what development is and how we should go about it.
Todd Elton used to be a fantastic contested mark a real good mover over the ground and he performed his best as a fwd. Yet at the rfc we MOSTLY send him to defense for the last what 4 seasons. IT IS COMICAL and here you are defending what they have done and you probably defend the way our development of players has worked out as well.
Wake up mate no one is going out of their way to take pot shots at the club. They give us all more than enough ammunition to criticise they do it off their own bats with the utter stupidity that constantly emanates out of the club. It is not my problem if you fail to see it. Hmm i wonder where are we on the ladder after 7 yrs ? thats a good starting point.
Instead of getting pissed off with people for stating what quite frankly is the obvious i suggest you you do indeed wake up to yourself.

I dont pot them at every opportunity i just say when they get it wrong. By the way feel free to defend them at every opportunity.

We have a 200cm bloke called McBean who had a fantastic season playing in defense in his draft year, but no that did not fit the vision they had for him they have ruined him playing him fwd yet at no stage the one tall we have who had actually spent a good part of development in defense has never ever been tried there no lets throw our fwds down back instead.
You do realise what development is and how we should go about it.
Todd Elton used to be a fantastic contested mark a real good mover over the ground and he performed his best as a fwd. Yet at the rfc we MOSTLY send him to defense for the last what 4 seasons. IT IS COMICAL and here you are defending what they have done and you probably defend the way our development of players has worked out as well.
Wake up mate no one is going out of their way to take pot shots at the club. They give us all more than enough ammunition to criticise they do it off their own bats with the utter stupidity that constantly emanates out of the club. It is not my problem if you fail to see it. Hmm i wonder where are we on the ladder after 7 yrs ? thats a good starting point.
Instead of getting pissed off with people for stating what quite frankly is the obvious i suggest you you do indeed wake up to yourself.
This part in bold tells me that you NEVER EVER watch VFL. He has been tried there MANY, MANY times. His kicking for goal was so atrocious that he was moved away from goal probably for his own good. I won't dispute his contested marking abilities. They are one of the best at the club. Could they have persevered longer or re-visited him as a forward more often? Possibly. But for you to say he was never tried there is blatantly false. You do realise what blatantly false means don't you you condescending tossbag?

I don't defend the club at every opportunity. Read my posts. Do you even read this forum or just post here when your knickers are in a knot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back