VFL NORTHERN BLUES v RICHMOND Saturday 6th August, 2016 IKON Park, 02:00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

If that was the game when a Brisbane player got seriously hurt and we unveiled a fairly impressive Richard Tambling, I was there too. Stinking hot as I recall. Richo was everywhere that day.
It would be the one. The Brisbane injury rings a bell. Main thing I remember was I had David Rodan sitting in front of me, out with a knee injury. Krakouer kicked a spectacular goal at one stage and I commented to him that it was something you'd expect him to do! Think it was a decent win too. It was a good day out.

Quick review
Elton awesome
Lennon classy
Broad impressive but still shaky by foot
Lambert too good for vfl
No 78 vfl listed player impressive at hb
Soldo excellent in ruck but worse kick than hampson
Everyone else had their moments

How did you see Todd Elton's game?
All good apart from his kicking. Should have kicked 5 goals
How was lennon overall and what position did he play?
Lennon was excellent played all over the ground. Great hands in marking contest never got out marked. Was physical and tackled really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R
It would be the one. The Brisbane injury rings a bell. Main thing I remember was I had David Rodan sitting in front of me, out with a knee injury. Krakouer kicked a spectacular goal at one stage and I commented to him that it was something you'd expect him to do! Think it was a decent win too. It was a good day out.
Hadley was the Lions player was there as well

Quick review
Elton awesome
Lennon classy
Broad impressive but still shaky by foot
Lambert too good for vfl
No 78 vfl listed player impressive at hb
Soldo excellent in ruck but worse kick than hampson
Everyone else had their moments

expand on the "Elton-awesome" bit STW. Still holding out some hope that this guy can make it.

expand on the "Elton-awesome" bit STW. Still holding out some hope that this guy can make it.
Contested marks
Competitive in ruck
Presented all day
Chased and tackled
Contested marks
Contested marks
Kicking for goal still ordinary
Should be given a shot at chf

Contested marks
Competitive in ruck
Presented all day
Chased and tackled
Contested marks
Contested marks
Hopefully gets a game before the years out. Seems to be finally hitting some form. I remember in his first preseason he played in the old round robin comp and some of the things he did had me thinking he was going to be a star. Then did nothing since :(

Contested marks
Competitive in ruck
Presented all day
Chased and tackled
Contested marks
Contested marks
The play in the last quarter on city side where he out ran the carlton flog and set up butler in the goal square was excellent. Only his goal kicking let him down. Apart from that he was excellent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back