Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix #risefromtheashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief promised me I had 20 :(
You have 40 I think? But as mentioned, past about the first 5 there is no guarantee and we don’t know why.

We’ve talked about this in convo haven’t we?

You have 40 I think? But as mentioned, past about the first 5 there is no guarantee and we don’t know why.
We’ve talked about this in convo haven’t we?
Yeh, wasn't sure if it was working or not though, I guess this answers it :D
YOU: Thank you Testie for bringing this to my attention.
ME: No worries Halfy, thats what friends do.
This is a team thread after 1 game mate, hold ya horses will ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again our one day side was spectacular with Paddles_ and NaturalDisaster posting great hundreds and spookism picking up 4fa.

But it was our Test Match form that sucked again, getting smashed, but we will be back soon enough, the reshuffling of the side will be done again, and from now on, the side will be mainly picked on those that are around/posting as well as some in sim form.

But we'll be back guys, have some faith, let's go!

Again our one day side was spectacular with Paddles_ and NaturalDisaster posting great hundreds and spookism picking up 4fa.

But it was our Test Match form that sucked again, getting smashed, but we will be back soon enough, the reshuffling of the side will be done again, and from now on, the side will be mainly picked on those that are around/posting as well as some in sim form.

But we'll be back guys, have some faith, let's go!
My test batting average is ~60.

Stats will be out shortly, but yes, A93 is the only one that can score any test runs :D

brahj is also killing it with the ball which is literally our only upside haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back