Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix #risefromtheashes

Remove this Banner Ad

A quarter of the balls I face hit the fence. No need to risk getting out when I'm doing that.
But the rules clearly state in the case of a tie in a final, the most 6's wins, so hurry up and learn a lofted cover drive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 wins and a tie from 6 games. Incredible performances all round.

Here, have some stats.
Agent93 is our leading run scorer, averaging 54!
brahj and spookism are dominating the bowling, with DemonJim keeping things very tidy and restricting the flow of runs.

The Filth Wizard was the latest beneficiary of Agent93's mid-innings smokos, earning himself a stumping.

Here, have some stats.
View attachment 717963
brahj and spookism are dominating the bowling, with DemonJim keeping things very tidy and restricting the flow of runs.

The Filth Wizard was the latest beneficiary of Agent93's mid-innings smokos, earning himself a stumping.

The lack of formating to making everything have two decimal points is triggering me.

That said, good work.

Here, have some stats.
View attachment 717963

14f4bffd5d4aa38f9ea392b4952aaf3c

It's the newest stats update!

The Half Back got himself a stumping! I think The Filth Wizard may have since the last lot of stats as well.
Guns.

We've got a big final coming up to qualify for the final. Going to need Paddles_ and Agent93 to recapture some form. Pls don't leave it to me again (though of course I had my two best games in losses).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back