Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix #risefromtheashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Just posting this here for... research.

End of over 18
Red Centre Kangaroos 182/6 (RR : 10.1) Required RR(11.5)
Headless 22 (8b)
MinerBoy 68 (45b)
Loonerty 4-0-45-0

18.1 brahj to MinerBoy, Playing on the front foot, the ball has hit him on half way up the pad. The batsman immediately calls for DRS. Pitching in line, hitting in line, hitting middle. What a waste of a review by Watto.

MinerBoy lbw brahj
Runs : 68 Balls : 46 S/R : 147.8

(0)
18.2 brahj to WFL, Down the track, and BOOM! Six Runs! Great batting! No, wait, he's missed the ball!! He's actually out stumped! Uhh...great bowling!

@WFL st Golumless b brahj
Runs : 0 Balls : 1 S/R : 0

(0)
18.3 brahj to KBLT, Short, wide, and played on! That's poor, poor batting, the bowler is ecstatic about getting a wicket off that!

@KBLT b brahj
Runs : 0 Balls : 1 S/R : 0

(0)
18.4 brahj to akkaps, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
18.5 brahj to akkaps, Great yorker, He is caught plumb in front of the wicket and thatís gonna be out!

akkaps c & b brahj
Runs : 2 Balls : 2 S/R : 100

Well, what a waste by the Roos lower order. Losing four wickets in the space of 5 balls. And to think they almost had it.
On top of that @brahj with a hattrick

(0)

Just posting this here for... research.
It should have gone in this thread: hahaha

Alright then, who wants to go around again?

Paddles_, NaturalDisaster, The Filth Wizard, HawkAussie, Gibbsy, Noobz0r, Loonerty, Agent93, Aussie_boy, brahj, spookism, Golumless, DemonJim??

Anyone else we know that would enjoy a game of qricket every now and again?
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone wants to change their player type, let me know and I'll see if akkaps will allow it.
Last season you could only move up or down one position, so I assume it'll be the same.

I've got my ciggies. Should be a good season.
My favourite part of every game where you'd just hand the gloves to a random for 2 or 3 overs.

Loonerty, you still want to be the worlds slowest genuine all-rounder or do you want to move one way or the other? I'm thinking of moving to pure batsman.

Loonerty, you still want to be the worlds slowest genuine all-rounder or do you want to move one way or the other? I'm thinking of moving to pure batsman.
I think I'm a batting all-rounder aren't I? I'll stay there.

I have no clue. Look at the squad submission thread
Well if no one else wants to change, I'm going to go from batting all rounder to pure batsman, will reflect this in the squad submission.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back