North's so-called imminent demise: put your money where your mouth is.

Remove this Banner Ad

I did SFL - I have the worst voice in the world so I felt sorry for those in the vicinity when I belted out "It's a Grand Old Flag."

Remember, Brother SFL that one North Melbourne Supporter is worth 50,000 Perf-ites who follow the Eagles or Dockers.

Keep up the good fight - B

And 100,000 West Horshamites

You were wrong.
Nobody's wrong when they claim Norf has by far the fewest fans of any Victorian club though right? That hasn't changed and isn't ever likely to.

I remember you lot claiming back in the 90s the success of the Carey era would spawn a huge new wave of young Norf fans... still waiting for that. :rolleyesv1:

Norf has by far the fewest fans of any Victorian club though right?

You should check the membership figures for us (last) and the Dogs (GF) last year.

You people have this bizarre never ending desire to humiliate yourselves in public.

You probably lie in the urinal trough at a nightclub don't you.

And 100,000 West Horshamites
The West Horshamites, I suggest, know their football in a way that the Perf-ites dont. It is always worthwhile reading their posts on non-Crows, non+Poort threads on their respective fora. They love football - it may be their sole redeeming feature.

The West Horshamites, I suggest, know their football in a way that the Perf-ites dont. It is always worthwhile reading their posts on non-Crows, non+Poort threads on their respective fora. They love football - it may be their sole redeeming feature.

Something to do in between bizarre sex murders I suppose.

You should check the membership figures for us (last) and the Dogs (GF) last year.

You people have this bizarre never ending desire to humiliate yourselves in public.

You probably lie in the urinal trough at a nightclub don't you.

NglDaNgj.jpg

Good call. North Melbourne's sublime ability to humiliate itself without even trying to is far better.

LOL Norf.

Hahahahaha, you barrack for CARLTON.

Went closer to the abyss than we did, are a joke onfield, you rely on the charity of the worst people in society - Pratts, Mathiesons - to exist.

Keep Jacon Weitering warm for us for a year or two, wqe'll need him to slot into our defence maybe 2023.

Just when you start the next rebuild having sacked Crazy Vossy.

Nice, transphobic trolling.

But you do barrack for Geelong.

Youy probably live in a caravan in your Grandma's front yard and wake each morning with a goon bag.

Nice, transphobic trolling.

But you do barrack for Geelong.

Youy probably live in a caravan in your Grandma's front yard and wake each morning with a goon bag.
He wasn’t referring to that beautiful lady, the pioneering first female AFL coach, and I query your need to make value comments on her personal choices.

He was referring to that POS ex-captain who wanted to cheat on his wife with a hooker but got rejected then caught, which is generally reflective of the corrupt kulcha of fail at the Kangas.

Also 5 years before 2x Tassieroos

Only pissant clubs like yours get relocated.
The sole reason the AFL hasn't forced Norf to move is because there isn't enough profit to be made by doing so.

Gold Coast would still be a basketcase if Norf's entire supporterbase of 13 people followed them. :drunk:

The sole reason the AFL hasn't forced Norf to move is because there isn't enough profit to be made by doing so.

Gold Coast would still be a basketcase if Norf's entire supporterbase of 13 people followed them. :drunk:

Good one.

Ripper post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahaha, you barrack for CARLTON.

Went closer to the abyss than we did, are a joke onfield, you rely on the charity of the worst people in society - Pratts, Mathiesons - to exist.

Keep Jacon Weitering warm for us for a year or two, wqe'll need him to slot into our defence maybe 2023.

Just when you start the next rebuild having sacked Crazy Vossy.

I look forward to seeing Jacon pulling on the blue and white stripes.

Your demonstrated preference for responses beginning with HaHa you support <.......> is doing you no favors.

There are no clubs which look bad alongside Norf, and there never will be.

I look forward to seeing Jacon pulling on the blue and white stripes.

Your demonstrated preference for responses beginning with HaHa you support <.......> is doing you no favors.

There are no clubs which look bad alongside Norf, and there never will be.

Haha you barrack for Carlton.

Even we've won a flag more recently than you.

Too unloved to move home. Just taken out the back and shot because it eats too much dogfood.

57A8E73D-8DAB-4037-8584-44706CFB4590.gif

I did SFL - I have the worst voice in the world so I felt sorry for those in the vicinity when I belted out "It's a Grand Old Flag."

Remember, Brother SFL that one North Melbourne Supporter is worth 50,000 Perf-ites who follow the Eagles or Dockers.

Keep up the good fight - B
Is that because there’s only one of them for every 50,000 of us?

You too mate, might catch you at the battle of the Tassie teams in round 1

Probably worth going to see two teams that play actual footy, not stage for free kicks and whingeball.

See if you can round up some voters to stop you from completely relocating

LOL, you're so owned you went and did all this googling.

I'll leave this one here as big well respected posters like me have nothing to gain from beating up further on a small and routinely mocked poster like yourself.

2014 lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back