2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 1 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Young, O'Shea's making rookie mistakes. It worries me that our afl players can't make a difference at this level.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Yep that 25 yarder after he was caught HTB was amateur league stuff . I thought we lost momentum when with 10 to go in the second we started going backwards , chippy chippy and with that started the silly turnovers.

Yep that 25 yarder after he was caught HTB was amateur league stuff . I thought we lost momentum when with 10 to go in the second we started going backwards , chippy chippy and with that started the silly turnovers.
Not that bloody type of play again. It's never worked for us. If supporters can see what's in front of their noses I don't understand why coaches can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that bloody type of play again. It's never worked for us. If supporters can see what's in front of their noses I don't understand why coaches can't.

A fair few of us commented on it , nobody could figure out why , it gave the Deadlegs time to man up ,pushed us wide and as we know there's no real wings at the Parade , as I said , that's when the miss kicks , to short passes etc really started , I thought we looked o'k' up till then.

Doogs the only real highlight from a moving forward point of view, his 3 goals and 20 ish hitouts suggest he definitely has a future. :thumbsu:

I wasn't there ( obviously ) but the stats for the Hoon, DBJ and Mitchell, don't look very flattering at all.

The Toump and A. Young got a bit of the ball, but Paul Stewart is another player who should do more at SANFL level.

Notice the stats suggesting that there was over 70 free kicks given between both sides. If that's what Sanful footy has become I will be taking very little to no notice of this Mickey Mouse competition this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back