2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 4 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Was ok but didn’t really hurt them as much as it looks on paper

I preferred amons game to be honest.

Didn’t watch the game, but Motlop is a guy you want using his pace and kicking the ball jot handballing as much as he did.

Should be looking to receive the ball from Trengove and Atley.

Accuracy in Q2 and poor footy overall in Q3 have cost us the game. Was that it?

I am starting to have serious doubts on Lokan's ability to lead the Maggies. I am not considering last year, that would be unfair, but this season's team is way better.

Amon - 30 disposals, 2 goals, 3 marks, 3 tackles, 4 clearances, 9 inside 50s, 1 rebound 50.

Get him in.

Lienert - 24 disposals, 1 goal, 6 marks (1 contested), 1 tackle, 2 clearances, 3 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s.

Get him in.

Motlop can stay back in the SANFL for another week. When Jack Trengove is kicking the ball more than you, there's serious problems with your link up play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Accuracy in Q2 and poor footy overall in Q3 have cost us the game. Was that it?

I am starting to have serious doubts on Lokan's ability to lead the Maggies. I am not considering last year, that would be unfair, but this season's team is way better.

He isn’t there to lead the magpies. He is there do do what Hinkley says, irrerespective of wining, Chad Cornes lead them and wanted to win.

I thought Motlop was hot garbage tbh

A typical 'rack up stats because I think I'm too good to be playing reserves' performance.

We don't need him to be a clearance winner, we need him to be a link through the middle of the ground. He should have had a performance like Sam Gray had when he was called up. He's miles more talented than Gray is.

when mckenzies our full forward trying to wrestle against blokes you know we were never going to win

when mckenzies our full forward trying to wrestle against blokes you know we were never going to win

It's funny really. It's a signature Ken hinkley forward line. Difference is this time it was inflicted BECAUSE we selected a tall in the AFL. Usually the SANFL has all of our talls.

The Maggie's have been playing a s**t game style for years. It's right thru the club and its garbage. Loser mentality

I didn't understand and still don't understand why we appointed Lokan. He's just Ken except not Ken.

Amon - 30 disposals, 2 goals, 3 marks, 3 tackles, 4 clearances, 9 inside 50s, 1 rebound 50.

Get him in.

Lienert - 24 disposals, 1 goal, 6 marks (1 contested), 1 tackle, 2 clearances, 3 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s.

Get him in.

Motlop can stay back in the SANFL for another week. When Jack Trengove is kicking the ball more than you, there's serious problems with your link up play.
Motlop will be back next week. We all know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back