Not bottoming out – have we made a mistake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, nah. Huge distinction between what Sando's doing and what CD wailed about. Sando has got us winning contested ball. Not playing like thugs, which is what our absent friend wanted. Flying the flag, injuring our opposition. Would not fly, will never fly, and was silly from the start.
Sando couldn't have been much clearer that he thought we were soft.

Craig preached contested ball too.

Haha, captaindangerfield not around anymore. Always hides when there isn't much to cry about.

Sorry little buddy, don't have a lot of spare time for BigFooty these days. Spending too much time watching replays. Can't get enough of the tough, aggressive, brutal Sando Crows....Happy Days....

At this stage it would be hard to imagine doing any better to start off the season. Not that everything we have done has been perfect, but clearly tanking is not an option. Rebuilding is required from time to time, but getting a club though tough times by hard work and smart recruiting builds more character and club culture than tanking to try to get draft picks for an "easy" way up. No such thing as easy in football.

Sando couldn't have been much clearer that he thought we were soft.

Craig preached contested ball too.

I agree - the crows -were- soft by the time Craigy had run his race.

All Sando has done is bulked them up a bit and gotten them winning more 50/50 contests. It ain't rocket science, and it certainly isn't CD's vision for a team of David Grangers.

I'm trying to find where I said I wanted the Crows to run around wacking the opposition ala Granger. I think you might be getting confused. Maybe you had it written in your in depth analysis of how the Crows were going to win the 2010 premiership. BTW can you please still post it, I'm dying to read it. I'm a big comedies fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back