*NOT CLUB OFFICIAL EVENT * $125 pp $500 for a family photo with the Melbourne players and replica premiership cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, somebody have a word with these players. Wtf is wrong with them. Rich young men getting involved with shysters for a quick buck. “It’s not organised by the club”… and yet it reflects very badly on the club thanks to those who represent it.

Wake up

I reckon that's happening behind closed doors as we speak

I reckon that's happening behind closed doors as we speak

Breakfast, lunch and dinner, get em in, get em out, get their cash...

Photos with a "replica premiership cup"

This is cheap as all *... and I don't mean the price...

Honestly boys... pull your heads in. It's an historic premiership, they're like pr0n stars trying to do cash appearances at strip clubs.

Thousands of local footy clubs got sent emails about these events and buying "corporate tables". From Dougal Austin and Phil Splitter (assume that's DAPS Entertainment)

Poor judgement from those on the Melbourne payroll involved.

It may be an unofficial club event but it reflects poorly on the club nonetheless.

Might have to up my rent on my 7 investment properties to attend this one with the family

So an extra insult to the 7 Bulldog supporting families I have as tenants as they will technically be paying for us to attend this event

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to up my rent on my 7 investment properties to attend this one with the family

So an extra insult to the 7 Bulldog supporting families I have as tenants as they will technically be paying for us to attend this event

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yeah all thpose families in hospital hooked up to life support from attending COVID parties can’t go either, shame.:sick:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back