Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Hey ya'll.

About 9-10 years ago some of you may (probably not) remember I used to make WC highlights videos, back in the day when there were basically no highlights available online and things were generally shitter.

Well, I'm bored again and decided to whip up a West Coast motivational video. I thought I might pass it along to those who are bored this pre-season, and if people like it I might continue to make them.

Enjoy!

EDIT:

New NicNat vid

Last edited:

Hey ya'll.

About 9-10 years ago some of you may (probably not) remember I used to make WC highlights videos, back in the day when there were basically no highlights available online and things were generally shitter.

Well, I'm bored again and decided to whip up a West Coast motivational video. I thought I might pass it along to those who are bored this pre-season, and if people like it I might continue to make them.

Enjoy!

Dardy

Thanks fellas. If and when new ones are posted i can update the thread. I actually share that account with a few other boys so we should start churning them out quite soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers Dajes.

Looking forward to seeing what the club puts together for 2018, presume it normally gets its first run at the start of the season breakfast?

Needed this video today, we have the talent to be top 8...the only problem is can our game plan hold up ?

I know this one will be far less interesting to you lot but if anyone was interested I've made an Adelaide Crows one too.

All of the upcoming videos will be made under the profile of my YouTube podcast - if you have any particular requests I can have a crack although I can't promise I'll always deliver on quality!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back