NOT going to the GF. What are you doing Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Im not going to the game Saturday sadly.

Ill be spending it and home with my 2 best mates (Scum fan) their wifes and my wife and 2 children.

We will be having pulled pork sliders for entree

Roast lamb and Pork belly off the weber with roast vegies for mains.

Scones with jam and cream and home made party pies for half time.

I have a bottle of Jack a bottle of Canadian club and Pina Colads to wash it all down with.

The house will be full of Red and White streamers and balloons and I will take up my favourite spot on the couch in front of the TV.

I have part bottle of 21 y/o Jameson to celebrate if we win which ive only touched in 2012 and the birth of my children.

Should be epic.

What are you doing?

Probably wake up at 11am after night shift.. have a cheeky morning wank for good luck. Call my mate who is also a swans fan to see where we are going... probably end up staying home with a kfc run at half time if we are losing. Then when we win ill don my swans jumper and walk around my local shopping centre taunting all the west coast and freo fans.

Probably wake up at 11am after night shift.. have a cheeky morning wank for good luck. Call my mate who is also a swans fan to see where we are going... probably end up staying home with a kfc run at half time if we are losing. Then when we win ill don my swans jumper and walk around my local shopping centre taunting all the west coast and freo fans.
If your mate turns up before the cheeky wank, give yourselves a dutch rudder

Sounds like you live at Roxburgh Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly couldn't afford to go so had to pull out of trying for a ticket.

Will now be sitting at home watching with Mum and Dad. Mum loves watching the Swans with me and calming me down. She had a cricket ball sized tumor removed from inside her skull on her brain this year so I spend a lot of time with her on weekends helping and it's great to sit down every week and watch our Swans.

I start every match with a can of cherry coke, even snuck one into both Qld games this year.

On Saturday it is party pies and sausage rolls and Jim Beam n cola. Mum and I are both porkers but going to turn that around after the Grand Final.

Jealous and proud of those who are attending but know we will be at home shouting just as loud and cheering on the swans.

Will now be sitting at home watching with Mum and Dad. Mum loves watching the Swans with me and calming me down. She had a cricket ball sized tumor removed from inside her skull on her brain this year so I spend a lot of time with her on weekends helping and it's great to sit down every week and watch our Swans.

I start every match with a can of cherry coke, even snuck one into both Qld games this year.

On Saturday it is party pies and sausage rolls and Jim Beam n cola. Mum and I are both porkers but going to turn that around after the Grand Final.

Jealous and proud of those who are attending but know we will be at home shouting just as loud and cheering on the swans.
All the best to your mum mate

Well my day starts off at 6 o'clock in the morning with a good old beer in the shower that I need a knife and fork for to chew it down. Usually followed by a tequila shot.

Head down to the BP near my mates house a pick up a Herald Sun for our first goal scorer and Norm Smith lucky draw bets.

A few more beers and then head up to South Launceston football club for Grand Final breakfast which is always brilliant.

From this point till 2 o'clock is a mixture of drinking beer and chivas regal while participating in activities such as beer pong and belting out Queen anthems.

Then 2.30 rolls around where the stress kicks in and the alcohol consumption lowers dramatically and the use of a swear filter would be handy.

After that who knows. If we win I'll be celebrating all night.

All I know is , the day after Grand Final always produces my worst hangover of the year. Worth it.

All the best to your mum mate. Hope she gets better real soon.

Appreciate that she is everything to me, thanks for taking the time for the serious cap. Rare from you ha ha
I do have a heart somewhere inside of me. Now back to my sexual innuendo and teenage boy jokes

Well my day starts off at 6 o'clock in the morning with a good old beer in the shower that I need a knife and fork for to chew it down. Usually followed by a tequila shot.

Head down to the BP near my mates house a pick up a Herald Sun for our first goal scorer and Norm Smith lucky draw bets.

A few more beers and then head up to South Launceston football club for Grand Final breakfast which is always brilliant.

From this point till 2 o'clock is a mixture of drinking beer and chivas regal while participating in activities such as beer pong and belting out Queen anthems.

Then 2.30 rolls around where the stress kicks in and the alcohol consumption lowers dramatically and the use of a swear filter would be handy.

After that who knows. If we win I'll be celebrating all night.

All I know is , the day after Grand Final always produces my worst hangover of the year. Worth it.

I hope you are celebrating all night.

Waking up in my donga 430 am, have a beer, go down to brekky and wish the boys a good day at work, then continue drinking beer untill around an hour before the game.Try sober up and settle the nerves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back