World Cup Not going

Remove this Banner Ad

So far Nasri, Abidal, Clichy, El Shaarawy, Criscito, Barry, Cole, Felipe Luis, Kaka, Tevez.

The Euro's though, isnt the World Cup and I doubt Wales will ever qualify for a World Cup. Although they do have two outstanding talents in Ramsey and Bale. If they can surround them with some half decent players. Oh they have Joe Allen too. You never know I guess.

How did they go in their group for the World Cup qualifying?

Stole this from TWG

Lopez
Der Wiel Clichy Abidial Cole

Lucas Nainggollan

Nasri Moura Isco

Tevez

Cant believe Tevez isnt going to the world cup. You cant let personal beef get in the way, same with Nasri. It's ridiculous, it's the world cup for gods sake. You have to take your best players and go hell for leather.

Disagree. If a certain player is liable to cause trouble then don't take him no matter how good he is. Nasri & Tevez are major trouble makers & twats off the field and I personally wouldn't have selected them for either country if I was in charge.

Exactly. No doubt as a player Nasri improves France but if his being there brings down the rest then that value quickly diminishes. It's the players own fault at the end of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was under the impression though that in both cases it's more the manager and player that doesnt get along rather than the player and his teammates. Am I wrong on that one?

Not sure on Tevez but was under the impression it was both in Nasri's case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back