Not long now - Dreams and Nightmares

Remove this Banner Ad

Save the last fortnight, Collingwood’s previous 12 months have been momentous and I don’t know that they’ve ever given me so much combined joy. I don’t know whether to be thankful or hopeful with 3 H&A games to go. Where does it go from here?
Hence, dreams and nightmares for 2023:

Dream: Pies don’t lose another game this year. Carlton complete a hat trick of losses in their last game of the year (a 1 point loss) to miss finals. Again.

Nightmare: Carlton win their last 3 games. Either Brisbane Port Adelaide or Melbourne lose their last 3. Carlton finish 4th and beat us 1st week of finals 🤯. I’ll stop right there.

Anyone else sweating or smiling in their sleep?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Dream: we find our form again tonight and play our best footy yet, that we take through to a grand final and win the flag after a magical 2022 season fell short. Icing on the cake, Carlton lose their first final and are eliminated.

Nightmare: we continue to slump and do a Melbourne of 2022 and go out in straight sets. We blow a golden opportunity. Meanwhile, Carlton carry their form through and pull off a Premiership from the bottom half of the 8 like the dogs did.

Nightmare: Carlton win their last 3 games. Either Brisbane Port Adelaide or Melbourne lose their last 3. Carlton finish 4th and beat us 1st week of finals 🤯. I’ll stop right there.

Geezus Farq!!! .... what kind of twisted mind do you have!?! Even Freddy Krueger thinks that's a bit too full on!

I aint going to sleep now till the H&A season is over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back