Rumour Not Moderating

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All

Just so the DM’s stop ….I won’t be accepting the kind offer to Moderate once more on this board.

I was proud to be the first Freo fan to moderate an opposition board but my charity work in teaching Carnaby cockatoos to paint is taking up a lot more of my time at the moment.

To quote a dear friend ….

What could possibly go wrong, a Freo supporter moderating our board!:cool:

Thanks maybe next year

The People’s Cow

New WC Mod

I am also not going to be moderating the Fremantle board. I've got a boulder to push up hill for eternity that I think would be a more fulfilling job.

Hi All

Just so the DM’s stop ….I won’t be accepting the kind offer to Moderate once more on this board.

I was proud to be the first Freo fan to moderate an opposition board but my charity work in teaching Carnaby cockatoos to paint is taking up a lot more of my time at the moment.

Thanks maybe next year

The People’s Cow

New WC Mod
Is Tonga Bob available?

Hi All

Thanks maybe next year

The People’s Cow

New WC Mod
I also heartily endorse the Trojan Cow approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In singapore they have a law against a parson causing outrage to anothers modesty.

You sir have caused outrage to our moderating

The punishment is caning.

But we cane the purples so much i suspect that you either have no feeling or stuff newspapers down your pants.

So we shall just taunt you and pull faces.

In singapore they have a law against a parson causing outrage to anothers modesty.

You sir have caused outrage to our moderating

The punishment is caning.

But we cane the purples so much i suspect that you either have no feeling or stuff newspapers down your pants.

So we shall just taunt you and pull faces.

How much for a caning?

Asking for a friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back