Not This, This (The Rookie Handbook)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, Bees.
When we want your advice, we’ll give it to you. Now either contribute to the discussion in a productive manner, or kindly leave.

Ta.
The difference being he spoils mate.

Oh don't freaking start me on Bob Hawke, mate.

The guy was a drunken, cheating, womaniser. And the freaking irony of him being lionised by 50% of the population nowadays omit his greatest failing: his policies are the cause of the growing inequality today. The lack of self-awareness boggles the mind. I love the bloke coz he shags a lot can sink a pint. Doesn't matter that he's caused me to work for minimum wage while the price of a pint is $12. Freaking spare me.

And he can't even play cricket the loser.
He was having a drinks break ConcreteQuarrelsomeGoldenretriever-size_restricted%20(1).gif

Gents, if we could limit the off topic Noobz bashing then it'd be appreciated .

Rooks probably don't want to read pages of Bombers eviscerating the husk of a once decent poster as they'd rather quickly and conveniently be able to access these gems of SFA learnings.

Ta :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Gents, if we could limit the off topic Noobz bashing then it'd be appreciated .

Rooks probably don't want to read pages of Bombers eviscerating the husk of a once decent poster as they'd rather quickly and conveniently be able to access these gems of SFA learnings.

Ta :thumbsu::thumbsu:
It is sad to see is a shadow of his former self.

Oh don't freaking start me on Bob Hawke, mate.

The guy was a drunken, cheating, womaniser. And the freaking irony of him being lionised by 50% of the population nowadays omit his greatest failing: his policies are the cause of the growing inequality today. The lack of self-awareness boggles the mind. I love the bloke coz he shags a lot can sink a pint. Doesn't matter that he's caused me to work for minimum wage while the price of a pint is $12. Freaking spare me.

And he can't even play cricket the loser.
He was a ******* legend!

Santoz, as a lowly rook something that has always had me wondering, and I'm sure future rooks will too, how does one handle it when the sim is rigged?

I trust in your deep experience on the matter and that you will have sage advice for those rooks that inevitably get shafted by a corrupt system xo

Santoz, as a lowly rook something that has always had me wondering, and I'm sure future rooks will too, how does one handle it when the sim is rigged?

I trust in your deep experience on the matter and that you will have sage advice for those rooks that inevitably get shafted by a corrupt system xo

Thanks for your inquiry.

There's not a lot that one can do when it comes to the misfortunes at the hands of the sim.

Well, one could laugh at TedDougChris for coughing up a 7 goal lead at 3/4 time in a final :$ but aside from that, we're at the mercy of the 'gods'.

Like any decent PD, this thread is designed for sharing principles and practices that SFA'ers can employ rather than being theory related :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on, did TheCoach16 have an opinion on the leaking of PMs?
I did. Your strange little mate Blacky already asked...

TEN WEEKS!

Sadly, the league is soft on this, so there’s not much I can do, Blacky.

That aside, what a generous, big hearted, thoughtful, charitable, thing Santoz is doing.
I only wish I had this when I started. The melts, drama, and heartache it would’ve saved me.

Santoz , you should change your name to SAINToz! You are truly benevolent!

TheCoach16 said:
I did. Your strange little mate Blacky already asked...
Noobz0r if I can translate for you

TheCoach16 said:
I don’t give a * unless it fits my narrative. Also did I mention that I’m a psychologist making heaps of bank.

I also do impressions of my auntie.

True. But the mods wouldn’t. That’s the problem.
You make it up as you go along don’t you, Troy Makepeace
PUdYpUa.jpg

You make it up as you go along don’t you, Troy Makepeace
PUdYpUa.jpg
W0lXV3H.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back