Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
warburton lad
transdot.gif

21176086184d83f867049bf.jpg

transdot.gif

A very close mate has whispered in The Lad's ear that Gavin Brown's oldest son, I think his name is Calum, is an outstanding young player. Just beginning Year 10. No details on his height, weight etcetera, but meant to be a jet! The younger brother has just begun high school.

If they are anything like the old man, we are going to be very happy!!

Posted on Nicks BB.

Very good to see Calum is also performing well.
I really hope they leave father son alone or we may end up having to use our entire draft rosters on Calum Brown and Josh Daicos...

Posted on Nicks BB.

Very good to see Calum is also performing well.
I really hope they leave father son alone or we may end up having to use our entire draft rosters on Calum Brown and Josh Daicos...
Yeah hope they leave it alone. They have almost ruined father son already. Eddie needs to calm down with the Academy stuff - people are already pissed off about losing Stewarts and Kellys, now we risk losing Daicoses, Browns and god knows who else!

Yeah hope they leave it alone. They have almost ruined father son already. Eddie needs to calm down with the Academy stuff - people are already pissed off about losing Stewarts and Kellys, now we risk losing Daicoses, Browns and god knows who else!

Thanks Ayresy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back